Deleted

Horde Professions relevant again?

Is this true?

When did they ever become irrelevant?

Anyone not doing MHFC is wearing 3 pieces of crafted gear....

Anyone who's done them at all wisely this expac has made a ton of cash too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Deleted
    The gathering professions are pretty much obsolete imo...and I see myself making more gold playing the garrison table.

I was mostly thinking about things "bound" to a profession, right now if you need crafted gear you pay a visit to ah?

Can you not see professions getting some love?

Kinda...

The whole any mob can drop any item kind of shoots professions in the foot.

Isn't much point in investing in crafting items unless you are in a rush to raid since something better will drop from a boar eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kinda...

Isn't much point in investing in crafting items unless you are in a rush to raid since something better will drop from a boar eventually.
    Something should eventually drop from a boar, but crafting offers a piece of gear that you can use to fill a specific slot that may be lagging behind due to RNG. It's a guaranteed timeline vs. luck of the draw. It may not be OMG BiS but it's solid coverage you can rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    It may not be OMG BiS but it's solid coverage you can rely on.
    So in others words no one cares about it.

Kinda...

Good luck waiting for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    So in others words no one cares about it.
    Players with this kind of attitude (not saying you specifically harbour this attitude, as this may well be sarcasm) really do harm feedback. When did things become either: 10/10 BiS amazing or shit not worth my time because its not BiS.

OT: Kinda sick of the 'OMG WORST CHANGE EVER' reaction to the talent swapping change too.

7+ Year Old Account
    even when they werent relevant i always had fun with my professions
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Kinda...

that follows the same logic as players who I habitually remove from the raid team for claiming there is no point in crafting, purchasing, enchanting, gemming because "something better will drop eventually".
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP