Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We're merging our channels into one! Let us know what do you think about our epic voice friend helping us out!

Finally got around to a D.va Animation, and it's the first dancing one I've done in quite a while. Enjoy =)

Today we talk about the difference between playing competitive seriously and investing in loss to get better.

Today's video is a PSA. A call to stop doing defending route 66 in the most dimwitted way possible.

"I can do it with my eyes closed" aka The Overwatch Darwin Awards + more

Today we look at what you don't see when Shadder 2k and Seagull play Genji.

- - - Updated - - -

Today we look at what you don't see when Shadder 2k and Seagull play Genji.

- - - Updated - - -

In today's quick guide we look at how to position both Widowmaker and her venom mine as you move around the Temple of Anubis.

Here is a video I did as a response to someone think Mei's walls weren't good. The video covers how her walls can be used in different ways (I also wanted to make a video for fun lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Stuck on a losing streak today's video is about what to take away from your losses and what you should be focused on when solo Qing. Also inside is an alternative path to the normal Volskaya backpath.
    Last edited by SixthSaga; 2016-08-16 at 10:03 PM. Reason: bad link

New video! DIE DIE DIE!

In today's video we look at how to hold objective A on Numbani as Widowmaker. We talk about where to position your widowmines, when to retreat, and where to retreat.

We haven't published this one here yet, maybe you'll enjoy these awesome Widow shots:

Not like this...Just not like this. In today's video we look at what happened to Genji, what Seagull has to say about it, and why getting rid of the combo is a bad idea due to the precedent it sets. Spoiler alert people like to hit buttons. Also within SSBM, Blazblue, and the Matrix.