Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Saw this one earlier, it's not mine but figured it'd be worth showing. Still no idea how he has such of a great aim other than ">2000 hours in CS:GO" which I guess makes someone good? Never tried the game.

https://gfycat.com/MiserlyTatteredHake

Accidently made a separate thread for this so I thought I'd post here, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by yogzula View Post
    Not gonna lie, those were some epic Reinhardt skills right there.

Temple Of Anubis Attacking 2minute win..... Got a ton on footage ready to be edited for a Lucio/Mercy/General Support Guide just need to get it Edited out, so Like/Comment/Subscribe and all that nonsense If you like what you see

Just got caught up on all the animated shorts Blizzard are doing for this game- genius.

Incredible.

Hey guys checkout my Top 5 best plays of the game from week 2. Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more, thanks!

Chow Yun Fat gets Play of the Game . Please Nerf

My first POTG video. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1nRky7mjk

Quote Originally Posted by juicybu View Post
    I love that movie Funny video, but I'm going to move this to our video and stream megathread where it belongs.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Reaper montage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    You have an awesome highlight or a selfmade video to show? Post it here

General rules apply
    Overwatch Highlights and Plays! #Reaper Montage! is my new youtube video

Realy nice videos guys. I think ill add my own one)

nice I like it, also have a overwatch youtube channel myself :P
    StewsonPlays is the name

Cool

Heya!

Ex-Gears of War pro player here breaking into the Overwatch scene, I used to be somewhat big in the last of us community back in 2013-2015. I will be producing tons of Overwatch videos, providing fun & skilled gameplay videos. Once competitive mode is out, I'll be doing ranked non-stop.

Enjoy! Subscribe if you enjoy my content .

Last edited by BioXide; 2016-06-14 at 08:52 PM.

Hello guys ive thought a lot about making my own compilation and there it is! Subscribe my channel if u liked it and write comments if something wrong)

wish we could have a different stickied thread for non-play of the game/animated things but oh well

have quite a few overwatch animations up, including one featuring a bunch of peeps here on mmo-champ :P hope you enjoy

I wanted to add the two Zarya PotGs I've gotten recently since they're not so common.

for people to watch that complain about Torb being on Offensive teams

The Unstoppable Force Adam Jensen's Avatar
    So . . . I got a few of my own. I play the game on XBox (yeah yeah shut up PC crowd, my coworkers all bought XBox so I picked XBox so I could play with them.)

First off, here's one of me taking a few names as Pharah . . . and blowing my evil twin out of the sky. Watching Roadhog go bye-bye was pretty satisfying too:
    (Not a PotG)

Then there's me on Widowmaker, making a kill that made me laugh, thanks to the help of Junkrat. Yeah, I suck at sniping. But this shot was great:

And finally, a Pharah PotG. This is how you *should* do a Pharah ult. Not from the air where you'll get shot, but from ambush:
    (Oh and if by chance Kitty Caliber, you see this, I mean to vote for you, I hit the wrong button, sorry. You were great.)

Last but not least, this is me using Rocket Barrage to kill some damn noob:

They ask me why I'm bringin' - A baby into battle - That's really irresponsible - And getting them rattled
    I say "give me a break - Get off of my back damn, it" - I didn't learn parenting - My daddy was a planet