Thread: Aliens!

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Aliens!

Aliens! What are they? Do you believe in other forms of life? If so, do you think we are ready to be visited by them? Have be been visited by them? Have you encountered one? Please share your story!!! I wanna read!

I don't know if I have ever seen a so called alien before but I have seen and unidentified object (UFO). Yes I know it could be something completely different than an alien craft or something similar but here is my story..

About 3 years ago my friend and I were driving late at night about 3-4 am. We were in a rural area country side with no other lights outside besides the stars. As we were driving we both saw something that caught our eye. It was a blue orb high up in what I assume is our stratosphere. It moved very quickly in a "J" like maneuver, dropping down and then flying back up again, then disappearing. We both laughed and talked about it... we both had the same experience. We are both still unsure of what it was but I know it couldn't be a comet or something like that because of the direction in which it flew.

Anyways that was my "UFO" experience. Not really interesting but it was pretty cool to see at the time. If anyone has ideas what it could be lemme know! I'm open for my mind to be changed.

Anyways if you have an awesome story please share it!!! And don't lie!! Be honest and real.

I hope we can all have a pleasant Alien/UFO debate!!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...**-PLEASE-READ
    Forbidden Topics

Conspiracies

UFO/Aliens are most of the time that, conspiracy theories

To your encounter. Sounds a lot like a weather balloon.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

If we discover aliens that visit here I think many countries would get ready to nuke them out of existance here.

Deleted
    Do they still probe through the backdoor? Or are they passed that now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The existence of "aliens" is not a conspiracy theory. Claiming that they're "working with the US government" or some shit like that, is. There's a huge difference between the two.

Existence of life outside of earth is a very high probability, almost certain to some degree.
    In the other hand, probability of mutual communication methods between the two life forms is extremely low, almost 0.

We are sharing a very high percentage of DNA structure with creatures on earth, and after millions of years, we still have to put enormous effort into studying other species if we want to have a grasp on their behavioral habits, let alone directly communicating with them. Now imagine a completely different life form. Or even the same life form which has gone through different evolutionary steps than us.

But again, at the end of the day, almost 0 in a universe of "infinite" stars, galaxies and probably membranes of existence will end up being a high number. So never loose hope.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...**-PLEASE-READ

To your encounter. Sounds a lot like a weather balloon.
    If the talk is about how the government hide existence of aliens etc then sure it would break the rules. This however is someone talking about a supposed UFO sighting. That is not a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Do they still probe through the backdoor? Or are they passed that now?
    Still common practice among most alien doctors and scientists, however there are still unknown complications down the line as observed with former test subjects. If you have received an anal probe and experience problems, I would advice you to go to a corn field late at night, yelling like a lunatic in order to contact them. Yes, they are still working on proper communication channels and customer support.

Deleted
    The universe as we know it right now (the observable one) is nearly 14 billion years old.
    Our galaxy as we know it right now is slightly younger, being 13.6 billion years old.
    Our solar system as we know it right now is 4.6 billion years old.

There is a gap of 9 billion years between our and potentially first solar system in our Milky Way galaxy.

Our galaxy as we know it right now has 200 billion suns.
    Let's assume that 0.01% of those suns have a earth like planet. That is still 2 000 000 000 earths
    Let's asssume that 0.01% of those earth-like planets host life. That is still 2 000 000 earth-like planets with life
    Let's assume that 0.01% of those earth-like planets with life developed space faring technology. That leaves us with 20 000 potential space travelers.

So we have a 9 billion years of time and 20 000 possible space civilizations before we even colonized the nearest planet.

For me it's not a question if there are aliens but what are the requirements to recieve first contact along with the invintation to the galactic federation.
    Right now It makes just as much sense to invite us into galactic federation as it makes sense to invite chimpanzees to first world standard of living and work.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2016-05-18 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe life exists on other planets.

I do not believe we have been visited by aliens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The existence of "aliens" is not a conspiracy theory. Claiming that they're "working with the US government" or some shit like that, is. There's a huge difference between the two.
    That's why I said most of the time, contrary to all the time

And his OP scratches that very field.
    Are they here, were they here, I've seen one.

No, they aren't here. No they weren't here, and no you didn't see one.
    Zero evidence exists, let alone proof.

As for life in space, that can be answered with a confident yes.
    It's a matter of time when we find it. But it's out there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    numbers
    Just remember to add the fact that none of those other civilizations will ever meet any other, and will most likely never exist at the exact same time, because insanely vast distances and light speed, and because civilizations are like sparks; here one moment and gone the next.

Also, humans are only a couple hundred thousand years old. So no, "human civilization" hasn't even reached spark status yet.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-18 at 09:15 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi i'm an Alien nice to meet ya

The universe as we know it right now (the observable one) is nearly 14 billion years old.
    Our galaxy as we know it right now is slightly younger, being 13.6 billion years old.
    Our solar system as we know it right now is 4.6 billion years old.

There is a gap of 9 billion years between our and potentially first solar system in our Milky Way galaxy.

Our galaxy as we know it right now has 200 billion suns.
    Let's assume that 0.01% of those suns have a earth like planet. That is still 2 000 000 000 earths
    Let's asssume that 0.01% of those earth-like planets host life. That is still 2 000 000 earth-like planets with life
    Let's assume that 0.01% of those earth-like planets with life developed space faring technology. That leaves us with 20 000 potential space travelers.

So we have a 9 billion years of time and 20 000 possible space civilizations before we even colonized the nearest planet.

For me it's not a question if there are aliens but what are the requirements to recieve first contact along with the invintation to the galactic federation.
    Right now It makes just as much sense to invite us into galactic federation as it makes sense to invite chimpanzees to first world standard of living and work.
    What if it's not needed with earth-like planets? What if there is creatures that could survive on something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%29?

i fully believe there's life on one of jupiter's moons.

they are massive oceans, and if there's geologic activity, there's likely crustaceans and other life living around the vents, and maybe even fish-like creatures swimming just above if there's enough heat being released.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for life in space, that can be answered with a confident yes.
    It's a matter of time when we find it. But it's out there.
    That is an unknown.

We know that life can exist in this universe, Earth is proof of that, we do not know how rare it is. We may be a statistical freak and life is unique to the planet, or life may be relatively common.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is an unknown.

We know that life can exist in this universe, Earth is proof of that, we do not know how rare it is. We may be a statistical freak and life is unique to the planet, or life may be relatively common.
    if we're truly the greatest thing to be spawned by this universe... reality is a sick joke. or whatever being behind it has a bad sense of humor.

Deleted
    Develop the Warp Drive, and hope they're not the Borg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if we're truly the greatest thing to be spawned by this universe... reality is a sick joke. or whatever being behind it has a bad sense of humor.
    Are we really greater than Planets? Stars? Solar systems? Galaxies? The Universe spawned them.