Poll: Should movie promo weapons have level req restriction?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Should movie promo weapons have level restriction?

I.e. should be 1-9lvls allowed to use this weapons and shield as transmogs or it should be for 80-100lvls+ or something?

Its for anyone who has an account.

Deleted
    Considering that you will soon be able to wear Tier 10 armor with your lvl 1 toon I don't see the point of restricting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Considering that you will soon be able to wear Tier 10 armor with your lvl 1 toon I don't see the point of restricting it.
    Well garrison BindsToAccaunt transmogs from Garrison like Iron Horde armor is restirected to 90lvls+ and 80lvls cant use them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Its for anyone who has an account.
    Strangely enough the transmog from the garrison requires level 100 even though it's bind on account.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that from an official statement?

I don't think they should have a level restriction, I really don't care what people are wearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Well garrison BindsToAccaunt transmogs from Garrison like Iron Horde armor is restirected to 90lvls+ and 80lvls cant use them.
    I personally think important gear should be restricted AT LEAST to the minimum level of the content that drops that gear.
    So T1-T3 should require level 60. T4-T6 level 70, and so on.

If Blizzard is planning to let us wear any transmog at level 1, I seriously hope they change their mind.

Some Titles have level restrictions. Transmog should as well.

As for the promotional weapons/shield, I don't think those should be restricted. If they are, it should be no higher than 60.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-05-18 at 12:20 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

But you won't. The account wide transmog does not mean you can ignore the existing restrictions. If an item requires lvl 80 to wear, you will need to be lvl 80 to transmog it even with the new system.

Stop spreading false information.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    I.e. should be 1-9lvls allowed to use this weapons and shield as transmogs or it should be for 80-100lvls+ or something?
    Uh, no, no level restriction. Why do you ask? What do you think?

Deleted
    Why should there be a restriction? Such a dumb thread. Why shouldn't new players be able to dress themself with the new and fancy stuff from the get-go?

No, they shouldn't. They're a promotional item not a drop or a vendor item.

Deleted
    Incorrect, everything will still be level restricted as it currently is / was.

Deleted
    They should make them heirloom weapons for newbies with no faction restriction, they should also change stats/type based on the spec using them since i believe that would actually cover all bases. One-handed Agi/Int/Str Sword/Axe or Two-handed Str Sword/Axe. INT/AGI Staff. Tank/Caster shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    They should make them heirloom weapons for newbies with no faction restriction, they should also change stats/type based on the spec using them since i believe that would actually cover all bases. One-handed Agi/Int/Str Sword/Axe or Two-handed Str Sword/Axe. INT/AGI Staff. Tank/Caster shield.
    That's a stupid idea, it would make the weapons worthless outside of lvling as you can't transmog to heirlooms.

Plus we already have plenty of heirloom weapons for every role, why would we need more? If your argument for that would be so new players could have heirlooms for lvling, herlooms were never meant for new players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That's a stupid idea, it would make the weapons worthless outside of lvling as you can't transmog to heirlooms.
    Then allow them to be moggable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    If your argument for that would be so new players could have heirlooms for lvling, herlooms were never meant for new players.
    Now that's just an entitled attitude. New people should be granted the fruits known as Heirlooms, they are players too. Much akin to LFR Raiders being granted their loot for Raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how it's just for cosmetic purposes, no, there should not be any level restrictions. People will be getting better weapons at lvl 3 so it's not like they're cheating.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-05-18 at 01:10 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Then allow them to be moggable as well.

Now that's just an entitled attitude. New people should be granted the fruits known as Heirlooms, they are players too. Much akin to LFR Raiders being granted their loot for Raiding.
    That has nothing to do with entitlement. The entire purpose of heirlooms is for people who have already been through the leveling experience to be able to do it faster. They were never meant for new players.
    This is not just my opinion, but also blizzards own intentions of heirlooms. Especially now that they just recently said that heirlooms are too strong and completely trivialize lvling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Why should there be a restriction? Such a dumb thread. Why shouldn't new players be able to dress themself with the new and fancy stuff from the get-go?
    wasnt talking about new players, some new players using 90-100lvl char boosts and alot low levels are alts of ppl who already got max lvl chars, but in example Garrison BOA Transmogs like Iron Horde Armor and Stormwind armor req lvl90 and 80lvl ppl cant use them

Why does it matter?

So, you expect Blizzard to give the game to folks for free and have free promo items that they can't use right away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Why does it matter?

So, you expect Blizzard to give the game to folks for free and have free promo items that they can't use right away?
    The other promotion regarding a free copy of World of Warcraft (digital) is a promotion limited to certain countries and cinema brands and was negotiated with Legendary Pictures. Whilst the goods are obviously being supplied by Blizzard, the promotion is not being run by Blizzard Entertainment, it's Legendary Pictures.

As for weapon transmogs, some people might think that they look like 60+lvl gear and will not fit 5-45lvl armor from quest rewards.

Some ppl might also would like to see level restirection reward for same reason as Faction restirection on transmogs: i.e. giving Epic looking weapons to 1lvls is like giving Alliance shield transmog to Horde
    (according what some ppl say in Trade/LFG chat)
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-05-18 at 02:35 PM.