Arkham Asylum/City remaster PS4/Xbox One - Return to Arkham

And better graphics to boot. Can't wait

Adjusted the title to include PC and Xbox One as well since it's not PS4 only. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-05-19 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Batman fanboy in me is screaming out at me telling me to get this. I'll probably trade in my old ones and then get this. One thing that bothers me though is that it doesn't include Origins. Despite the hate that it got that one was my favorite. I loved how badass Batman was in that game and I liked his suit design the most in that one. Also don't shoot me for saying this but I actually enjoyed the new voices for Batman and Joker, a lot, dare I say more than the original guys. I think I understand why it wasn't included though. It's probably because Origins wasn't make by Rocksteady. Guess I 'll just have to continue playing that one on PS3.

Now if only Rocksteady and could make a Daredevil game just like these. Oh my god...
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-05-18 at 07:22 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I'll pick it up around Black Friday. Figure it'll be $25 or $30 around then.

I really don't understand this outside of obvious money-grubbing. These games look very good to this date.

I guess it's better that you buy same shit over and over again instead of them like, trying to make so that you can play it on newer systems.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I really don't understand this outside of obvious money-grubbing. These games look very good to this date.

I guess it's better that you buy same shit over and over again instead of them like, trying to make so that you can play it on newer systems.
    The only benefit I can see is people who didn't play them on the last gen and traded in their console. They can get them now. Though it would have made more sense to me to release it before Arkham Knight for the full trilogy playable in order before release. /shrug

Or crazies like me who would like all three on the same system.

Updated the title to include Xbox One since it's not exclusive to PS4.

With that said at first I thought it was either more DLC for Arkham Knight or a new standalone (which was odd since this was supposed to be the last) when I had originally gotten the email this morning. Disappointed to see it's just a HD upgrade.

Guess HD remakes of old games are the new craze. I don't mind it on some titles because they add in additional content or put in all the content that was limited to different regions. Some games don't need it though, but still get it.

Wish Steam would do something like if you own both previous title it discounts it. Though with the debacle of Arkham Knight who knows what will happen with this HD release.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-05-19 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    Arkham City/Asylum get HD remakes, while the Legacy of Kain series gets the turd in the punchbowl that was Nosgoth. I have no faith anymore.

Will be getting them for sure, great games.

Well this is disturbing for those interested in getting it: http://gearnuke.com/batman-return-ar...improvements/#

If you look at it the UE3 images are a lot better than the UE4 upgrades they did. Glad I have them already so getting the HD version wasn't ideal for me. Not to mention I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One :P But figure those considering it might want to compare.