15+ Year Old Account

Rob Kazinsky "They never will" | MMO Champion "We know!" *Orgrim's face* Whut?

Rob said: You guys on MMO Champion. I am there and I'm reading it.
    Interviewer said: They're all going to try and figure out who you are, now.
    Rob said: They never will.
    MMO Champion: We know... and then shows Orgrim Doomhammer's face? What???

Rob and the Interviewer were definitely talking about Rob's user in MMOChampion.
    What the hell does that have to do with Orgrim?
    Makes no sense.

Even if MMOC knows his user, that Orgrim face is still totally out of context.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-05-19 at 02:48 AM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

how does that not make sense? they are simply showing who he is in the movie. and he was talking about his mmo champ user..whats hard to wrap ya head around that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    how does that not make sense? they are simply showing who he is in the movie. and he was talking about his mmo champ user..whats hard to wrap ya head around that?
    The 16 second clip MMO Champion edited is not about the movie, but about Rob's user in MMO Champion.
    And everyone knows who he is in the movie, anyway. It's everywhere.
    It's almost like MMO Champion didn't realize he was talking about his user when he said "They never will."
    If MMO champion had said "Yes, we will!", "Challenge accepted" or something, it'd be funny/make sense.

Maybe MMO Champion actually DO know his user, but that orgrim face makes no sense.

Rob said: I am there and I'm reading it.
    She said: They're all going to try and figure out who you are, now.
    MMO Champion: We know... and then shows Orgrim's face? What???
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-05-19 at 02:47 AM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!

Why does it make no sense since he is Orgrim in the movie?

You must be extremely bored if this is all you can manage to complain about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You must be extremely bored if this is all you can manage to complain about.
    Not complaining. It's on the front page. It got my eye.
    And I'm actually amused by the answers that mention Orgrim being in the movie or Rob being Orgrim. It just baffles me...
    I think not many people know the meaning of context.

And to be honest this is a more relevant question than the flood of pointless threads on the first page of every section of the forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    Rob said: You guys on MMO Champion. I am there and I'm reading it.
    Interviewer said: They're all going to try and figure out who you are, now.
    MMO Champion: We know... and then shows Orgrim Doomhammer's face? What???

Rob and the Interviewer were definitely talking about Rob's user in MMOChampion.
    What the hell does that have to do with Orgrim?
    Makes no sense.

Even if MMOC knows his user, that Orgrim face is still totally out of context.
    I don't see the problem, the face relates to his character, and him being a user here is his own and maybe one of you have him on the friendlist..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I don't see the problem, the face relates to his character, and him being a user here is his own and maybe one of you have him on the friendlist..
    Let's see if we understand each other:
    - There's a whole interview about Warcraft Movie.
    - MMOChampion gnores everything about the movie (which has already been extensively covered in the front page) and focuses on a 16 second piece of the interview that mentions 0% of the movie and 100% of MMOCHampion (perfectly fine).
    - Rob says he's watching these forums.
    - Interviewer says MMOChampion/Community is going to try and figure out who Rob is (his user in MMOChampion)
    - Rob says MMOChampion/We never will (figure out his user in MMOChampion)
    - MMOChampion says "We know" (by now anyone would understand this is about Rob's user in MMOChampion)
    - but then MMOCHampion shows Orgrim's face... so MMOChampion knows he's Orgrim... but that's NOT what he's talking about, LOL.

Imagine Rob says: you'll never figure out who I am in MMOChampion.
    And then MMOChampion says: We know. You're Orgrim.
    Makes sense to you?
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-05-19 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see if we understand each other:
    - There's a whole interview about Warcraft Movie.
    - MMOChampion takes a 16 second clip that mentions 0% of the movie and 100% of MMOCHampion (makes sense).
    - Rob says he's watching these forums.
    - Interviewer says MMOChampion/Community is going to try and figure out who Rob is (his user in MMOChampion)
    - Rob says MMOChampion/We never will (figure out)
    - MMOChampion says "We know"
    - MMOCHampion then shows Orgrim's face... that implies to ANYONE that MMOChampion knows he's Orgrim... but that's NOT what he's talking about, LOL.
    I wasn't talking about Orgrim, I was just pointing out that the face wasn't so misplaced. And a website posting out that someone is using it, is a good sign. I mean, damn it.. Look at their script..

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...OURSELF/page20

Does the avatars reveal something to you?

We can all have fun. And that is what that clip is for as well, fun.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wasn't talking about Orgrim, I was just pointing out that the face wasn't so misplaced. And a website posting out that someone is using it, is a good sign. I mean, damn it.. Look at their script..

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...OURSELF/page20

Does the avatars reveal something to you?

We can all have fun. And that is what that clip is for as well, fun.
    Everything in the clip is awesome, and it's cool that MMOChampion put it on display - afterall it's about them.
    It's just that Orgrim face completely out of context that just baffles me, lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything in the clip is awesome, and it's cool that MMOChampion put it on display - afterall it's about them.
    It's just that Orgrim face completely out of context that just baffles me, lol...
    Sometimes things out of context in a small clip can still be part of the context as the movie is next week as well. There can be many reasons, I don't see it that misplaced.