Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Your parents are meatloaf? What are you? Sausage?
    Well, it was a lie, so clearly not.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's not a marijuana plant!
    Pretty much this.

Though my dad knew, he blamed it on another kid in the neighborhood.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Being the youngest and the only boy, I did get more special privilege growing up so my mother tended to believe me, even though some of the shit I lied about was crystal clear that I was lying.
    I used to hotbox in my car and one night after I finished work, I soaked my billy in the sink with hot water, salt, methylated spirits and rice. After a half hour of soaking I go back upstairs with my pipe cleaner and was shocked my mum was awake (she has trouble sleeping), watching TV.
    She asks what it was, who's it is etc ...
    Like a little shit, I said it was my sisters. Just before my mum walked up to her room to wake her up, I admitted it was mine. My mum wasn't pissed off, she was just disappointed. I kinda wish she just yelled at me tbh.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

That i was the reason our house burnt down when i was 15 and home alone
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Deleted
    They heard or read the news that something had happened in the city/town, I always knew those guys/gals etc. but never told em I did if asked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of my lies were the "I'm crashing at A friend's house tonight," when I was really staying at a girlfriend's house or hotel type.