Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If I had to choose, I would pick firing squad or hanging done properly over injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Turns out, and this is weird, shooting people can have serious psychological effects on the people doing it.
    And strapping ppl to chairs to see them die in horrible pains is harmless.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It should be like jury service for anyone who's shown they're pro death penalty
    We have a winner!

Getting shot in the heart is certainly not painless. Your brains still have oxigen for at least a minute or 2. Sure you get into shock pretty fast but there are certainly a good few seconds where you go through terrible pain and shock. Anyone choosing to get shot instead of painless anestesia following proper chemical execution have no idea what they're talking about. Hell I would much prefer to get gassed with carbon dioxide/monoxide or some other gass like nitrogen instead. You start to feel sleepy, fall asleep and die shortly after. There is 0 pain involved in both methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    How is that different to putting them in place to be drugged? You're still setting up someone's death.
    That is what I keep saying.

Did you perhaps mean to quote someone else?

Edit:

Yes, I pointed out that they still have options to kill people painlessly, I gave an example.
    That they do not switch to one of those options when they are denied drugs to kill with shows that they really are trying to blackmail the other side.

I am in no form ever advocating any form of death sentence. I think it is inhumane, and cannot be justified by any means.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-05-19 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Getting shot in the heart is certainly not painless. Your brains still have oxigen for at least a minute or 2. Sure you get into shock pretty fast but there are certainly a good few seconds where you go through terrible pain and shock. Anyone choosing to get shot instead of painless anestesia following proper chemical execution have no idea what they're talking about. Hell I would much prefer to get gassed with carbon dioxide/monoxide or some other gass like nitrogen instead. You start to feel sleepy, fall asleep and die shortly after. There is 0 pain involved in both methods.
    Getting gassed by asphyxiation in CO2 sucks. It's absolutely not "painless". Source: done it many times to filthy animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Getting gassed by asphyxiation in CO2 sucks. It's absolutely not "painless". Source: done it many times to filthy animals.
    That's why we have animal testing. Looks like nitrogen+argon mix is painless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfizer usually likes to make stiffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Pfizer usually likes to make stiffs.
    I thought at first that they FINALLY blocked their fucking spam they send to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    How about the US, enters the modern era of the western civilization and get rid of the death penalty? On so many topics america is the same developement scale as the frigging middle east. Gay rights, circumzition, death penalty, religion and the list goes on.
    We like to keep that wild-west mystique. Also, no one will ever invade us because they know we are all fucking crazy, hopped up on GMOs, and carrying guns. Furthermore, I was circumcised and would do the same to my own children in a heartbeat. Not sure what any of this has to do with capital punishment but what the hay.