Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maybe the terrorists did win.

Deleted
    Welcome to SJW hell

Enjoy your - oh wait, is "hell" a religiously-offensive term, what's the religion-agnostic politically correct term for a bad place

Deleted
    Ive lost count to how often Ive mistaken a women for a man tbh.

But that might just be a Dutch issue, not sure about other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Welcome to SJW hell

Enjoy your - oh wait, is "hell" a religiously-offensive term, what's the religion-agnostic politically correct term for a bad place
    How about Detrioit?

I'm pretty sure the press has a field trip with misrepresenting that law any way they can.
    I'd rather see a lawyers comment on that thing before we call for a riot.
    It is not like they can sue for one slip up, even this article concedes that.

Deleted
    I want to be addressed as Leafshit Puddingbottom, bane of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Well, that's pretty retarded. No idea why people get so offended over misgendering, they can just correct people on it if it happens.
    From the article in the OP:
    “For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman ‘him’ or ‘Mr.’ after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses,” the guide says.
    (bold emphasis is mine)

It would have been horrible if they didn't even allow for the possibility of an honest mistake. If you continue to go out and call people something they dislike, I can understand there being an issue though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This is the best law ever,ever

Your pronouns can be anything. You can walk into any store and say your pronouns are " Hilter did nothing wrong" If they refuse to address you with that you can sue them.

This is amazing. This law is the greatest. Good god the fun starts now.
    This is the best way of combating stupid policies. For example, when schools opened up to allow religious organizations to pass out pamphlets as free speech, "satanists" started doing it. The school quickly reconsidered the policy.

If this SJW nonsense ever occurs where I live, I'm going to say I identify as "nigger," and they must address me as such or I will report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    How about Detrioit?
    Well played.

On topic, wow, everything I think we have reached the bottom of the rabbit hole people find a whole new bottom for me to explore. I hope the courts toss this out immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

the far left is just as ridiculous as the far right. De Blasio (if he supports this) is just as dangerous as Trump / Tea Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Well, that's pretty retarded. No idea why people get so offended over misgendering, they can just correct people on it if it happens.
    You're talking about the nation that deems it appropriate to fall into a hysterical breakdown when reading Trump written on the staircase in chalk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Ive lost count to how often Ive mistaken a women for a man tbh.

But that might just be a Dutch issue, not sure about other countries.
    It must be dutch. I've never done that in my life.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeep. This is why we no longer do gender identity threads. Locking this here.