Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It was a TV programme starring James Nesbitt.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of "Too much information" was unclear?
    What TV program

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Dude if you keep acting so l33t Godwin's Law will take effect and you don't want that to happen since YOLO.

/I kid I kid

I do agree abit tho, I do wish all these annoying ass terms would go away. Cuck is a word that needs to go away along with neckbeard.
    Just what a beta cuck neckbeard would say.

/kappa
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What TV program
    Murphy's Law.

It may have been mildly amusing in context had it actually been a well known programme, but it wasn't, so it wasn't.

I find it such a pointless overused tactic to attempt to immediately shut down any discussion even when the comparison or mention of Nazis or Hitler is valid to the conversation at hand. I genuinely wish the quote GODWIN'S LAW will ultimately perish in online hell like l33t and yolo
    I don't know what it means and I don't want to HAHA, I will never search it and I will never come back to this post! Fuck you law that everyone knows!
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Wait when did YOLO perish in online hell? I've still been using it all this time! Nobody told me! Shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Wait when did YOLO perish in online hell? I've still been using it all this time! Nobody told me! Shit.
    You square you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I genuinely meant the meat product
    which one? There are about 1500 different types.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    which one? There are about 1500 different types.
    Nobody cares

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody cares
    you don't have to call yourself a nobody.
    but then... on a second thought
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I find it such a pointless overused tactic to attempt to immediately shut down any discussion even when the comparison or mention of Nazis or Hitler is valid to the conversation at hand. I genuinely wish the quote GODWIN'S LAW will ultimately perish in online hell like l33t and yolo
    Well they hate you too so there! :P

You square you!
    All this time I thought I was hip with the lingo... brb re-evaluating my vocabulary.

What is the name of the law where eventually the longer an internet forum conversation goes on someone will inevitably blame the 'casuals'?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    the most intriguing part is that it doesn't matter what the thread is about either, it could be about toe nails, eventually if it goes on for long enough, nazis.
    It's a logical progression I feel, you see nazis have toenails - so eventually in the discussion of toe nails - you are going to have to talk about that dark history of toenails: when some toenails helped try to conquer the world and murder everyone they didn't like.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

meh. It is what it is.
    /shrug

It's arrogance of youth to throw around that Hitler kid's book meme or shouting "Godwin" whenever someone mentions Hitler in an argument. The crazy idea that we have evolved so completely as a species - in only a little over half a century no less - that we could never make the same mistake again, or this other idea that Hitler is almost mythological in nature and nothing could compare to his monstrous legacy of evil. The further we get from the generation that actually lived in Hitler's time, the more kids think of Hitler and Nazi Germany in abstracts and quasi-fiction.

I mean, there are times when that kind of response to it makes sense. When someone call someone Hitler simply because they dislike them, absolutely. But if someone's making a genuine comparison, you need to maybe listen and consider the point.