Glyph of Felguard/Wrathguard in Legion

Does anyone know if both glyphs can be applied at the same time to achieve the current in game effect of having a Wrathguard dual weilding weapons from your bag?

15+ Year Old Account
    They cannot be applied at the same time. Also Glyph of Felguard isn't actually working at the moment although you can apply it.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

would be nice if they made it so your felguard/wrathguard equipped a weapon in your bags by default

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they leave it as a feature in Legion or if they bake it into the felguard/wrathguard's basic functionality as Vimpe suggested.......I have a large collection of 2-hand weapons on my warlock (2 of each for most) and will be really disappointed if i have to sell them all.

I'm sure they'll still allow us to apply both at the same time come launch.

Deleted
    Sorry for the question but, someone knows if it's intended the fact that with the glyph the weapons only acquire the base normal colours? not the heroic or mythic. It's just something that always bothered me but I've never got an answer :/

Quote Originally Posted by Argrok View Post
    Sorry for the question but, someone knows if it's intended the fact that with the glyph the weapons only acquire the base normal colours? not the heroic or mythic. It's just something that always bothered me but I've never got an answer :/
    I don't think it is. I've been wondering that myself for awhile but I've never actually gone out of my way to check.

Wrathguard is also bugged.

Command demon does not work with the wrathguard currently

10+ Year Old Account
    Well bad news all ATM Wrathguards can no longer have weps equipped. So its either a Felguard with your choice of wep, or a Wrathguard.

Glyph of Felguard
    Item Level 25
    Minor Glyph
    Classes: Warlock
    Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.

Your Felguard will equip a random two-handed axe, mace, sword, or polearm from your backpack.

Exclusive with:
    Glyph of Wrathguard

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=57263/glyph-of-felguard

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to buy new ones from a scribe on the PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Where are glyphs in Legion? I didn't see them in spell or talent panel.
    You apply glyphs to your spells in the spell book, the reason I imagine why you can't equip both the felguard and wrathguard glyph...only allows you to tag one glyph to a spell.

well that's really stupid. i got the felfire-lit greatsword just for my wrathguard, because it matches his armor's color scheme perfectly.

Is a Glyph of Wrathguard planned? I would hope so.

sorry for the slight necro, but a month isnt so bad imho, and i didnt think it needed a new thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    It is available on the Beta on a special glyph testing vendor. However, I don't know the source to learn this glyph but it may be on a warlock vendor somewhere in the world. Shaman and Druids have a glyph technique available from an NPC in Nagrand and Moonglade, so this may be a similar case. I'd love to know more about this myself.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us