Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Where did I say I was botting?... I said April, the ban waves were In May.

My case Is completely different, and a complete false positive In every way shape and form. Also read my signature, It says so there as well, no mention of bot-useage... I'm not a cheater, never have been, I've been playing WoW with a clean slate, Infact helping around a lot for 11 years during my playtime, yet loyalty doesn't matter to Blizzard anymore It seems...

They just tell me "You got banned... for something, we won't tell you but we have proof, so bye"... And If that's "Fair" I rather not support Blizzard anymore until they start caring for their bloody fans again.

I do? I haven't noticed, you just don't understand the story and clearly haven't seen one of my few larger posts about It to understand It, so please don't comment on what you don't actually know. You know nothing Infact. The story has always been the same.
    Your story means nothing, to anyone but you. Nobody here can help you, only Blizzard reps can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well still not to be nitpicky but wow never had a one strike perma ban policy. Ban waves kinda have become the industry standard and people still buy into this crap so I guess they are there to stay ^
    Maybe I'm remembering it wrong since it's already a decade ago but i believe initially you could get instantly permabanned in classic. There also was that story of anquirai where a guild hacked themself through and got permad for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it should be perma ban, anyone that bots already knows its against the ToS

Signature Made By Shyama

Where did I say I was botting?... I said April, the ban waves were In May.

My case Is completely different, and a complete false positive In every way shape and form. Also read my signature, It says so there as well, no mention of bot-useage... I'm not a cheater, never have been, I've been playing WoW with a clean slate, Infact helping around a lot for 11 years during my playtime, yet loyalty doesn't matter to Blizzard anymore It seems...

They just tell me "You got banned... for something, we won't tell you but we have proof, so bye"... And If that's "Fair" I rather not support Blizzard anymore until they start caring for their bloody fans again.

I do? I haven't noticed, you just don't understand the story and clearly haven't seen one of my few larger posts about It to understand It, so please don't comment on what you don't actually know. You know nothing Infact. The story has always been the same.
    Here again is my dear friend once again changing his story. You at first claimed your brother was the one who got access to the account and was the one harrassing players and thus got the account banned. Claiming you were away on business but got 4 warnings. Did you not have email access while away on business? How could you stay in contact with your home office without email access? So if you did have email access and were getting the warnings why did you not go directly to blizz then and have them shut down your account until you were back home? What was your account banned for again? Harrassment right? When banned what did you do harrass blizz customer service until they got to the point they no longer accept you contacting them. Which in your original post you admit too. Then what do you do next? Harrass these forums with your ever changing story. All one has to do is look at your post history and near 100% of them go on and on about your banned account. Each time changing the story to the point this site has infracted and banned you multilpe times over it. So you obviously have a compulsive obsessive behavior. Which is exactly the behavior that got your account banned. So I doubt your "brother" even did the harrassing to begin with. Let it go already no one cares about your ever changing sob story. Maybe accept what you did and stop acting that way and it won't happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

First should be six months, then a permaban no questions asked. It's a Blizzard Policy to suspend accounts for a certain period of time depending on what an account has done, and after too many repeated actions permaban them.

But what about us banned with a false positive and unable to play WoW? There's probably more of us In the last 6 years then there were banned botters... comeone blizz plz.

Tell that to blizzard lol... I've been trying to make tickets about the false positive ban they've had on my account since 2015 April, and they threaten me with suspending and banning my other Blizzard games if I continue make tickets about something they "Have proof of" yet won't even tell me what It is to dispute It, Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and so on. I can even get that quoted from an email they sent me I think.

It's like... anyone of us, can get banned just like that, and be unable to protect It, ney say a single word or make more then a few tickets before they threaten you with suspending your other games connected to battlenet If you continue... I think we shouldn't be taking that shiz I'm just saying. I don't care about "Their company, their rules, their right" It's not right, and It will get their game ruined even more then It Is already.

Segway Roman out
    What is this now your 15th time you have changed this story?
    Let it go

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering it wrong since it's already a decade ago but i believe initially you could get instantly permabanned in classic. There also was that story of anquirai where a guild hacked themself through and got permad for it.
    My bad once again that sentence was missing a strict. Yes there were perma bans on first offense but they were not guaranteed. So while for instance even in very comparable cases one botter could have "luck" and just receive a temporary suspension and the next could just as well receive a permanent suspension while it sounded to me as if the overwatch ban was going to be similar to vac and would always end up being permanent.
    Personally I thought having a bit of leeway for a lesser punishment while still having the option to go for a permanent ban on first offense wasn't the worst system there.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-24 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    6 months mean they'll miss the Legion launch. At least that's something.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    6 months mean they'll miss the Legion launch. At least that's something.
    I think that's not a good thing. If Legion appears to be WoD 2.0, which is quite possible, this ban will save botters some money.

If ban was permanent, botters would probably buy second account and order Legion before Legion release. Thus giving Blizzard money regardless of quality of expansion.

WoW players, botting to avoid playing the game whilst whining on MMO-C that there's nothing to do in-game!

Doesn't your Battle.net get banned if you strike out enough times? As it is now, botters can just buy another account and keep all their achievements and shit that's accountwide...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I think that's not a good thing. If Legion appears to be WoD 2.0, which is quite possible, this ban will save botters some money.

If ban was permanent, botters would probably buy second account and order Legion before Legion release. Thus giving Blizzard money regardless of quality of expansion.
    Legion in it's base content is already the opposite of WoD.
    My only concern is, will they be able to keep it up when it comes to patches and forsake this retarded idea of "yearly expansions durr!!!"...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IBuffy View Post
    Imo it should be perma ban, anyone that bots already knows its against the ToS
    Off topic, but oh my LIGHT, your sig is gorgeous! :O

if they were cheating in pvp or something similar then perma ban is fine by me

but if it's something like fishing i honestly don't care