Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    How do you bond with a woman who actively refuses you?
    If you are constantly being refused then get a few friends to help you out, you can always improve yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    There must be something
    Just what is it about these cartoons that appeals to these men, and what is it about these men that causes them to withdraw into cartoon worlds in such an obsessive way? I'd love to see some research on the demographics of these shows in the West.
    Meanwhile, I'm autistic, nay, "retarded" even, and can understand it perfectly fine with a lesson my parents taught me as a 7-year old when I couldn't understand why my friends didn't like the same things as me, or why they'd grow tired of doing something and I didn't..."Everyone likes different things, for different reasons, and unless they're hurting someone, they have every right to like something you don't".

Why are so many adult men (just guessing) frequenting this game forum, for example? Why do grown people fall for stories of dragons and midgets and seasons that last for years? Why do grown men like to look at others having sex instead of going out and having it themselves at every turn? Why do people like shit that's fun when they COULD be spending every hour earning money?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-20 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    There must be something out of sorts that makes straight single men fetishize a pillow with a drawing of a girl on it instead of going out into the real world to meet a real girl. Stuff like this is just very strange to me...

I don't know about him, but if there was a body pillow depicting a sizzling pile of bacon on a griddle, I'd hug that thing everynight As I sleep. BACON IS LOVE, BACON IS LIFE!

Also as an Autistic, I loved the shit outta that show(but then again I had an obsession for trains in general) but grew out of it. Tommy-boy is a scary sumbitch these days.
    Last edited by mmocc1bcf7bce8; 2016-05-20 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    If you are constantly being refused then get a few friends to help you out, you can always improve yourself.
    My friends are in the same situation or are in relationships with men.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    My friends are in the same situation or are in relationships with men.
    Even better, no one can help you with women better than the gays.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is true. One of my gay friends is the best wingman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

No they are women who are married or in relationships who are just like, "you're such a great guy why can't other women see that?"
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

7+ Year Old Account
    No they are women who are married or in relationships who are just like, "you're such a great guy why can't other women see that?"
    Sounds like dishonest reassurance to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!