Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Oh snap prospeting is back
    Still as cancerous as it was, requiring Consortium Keysender to not go insane?
    Or more like Mass Milling in WOD, where you just click create all and it goes?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    As tough as it is: Raiders do get some pretty unique rewards (apart from ...well..entire raid tiers) so why not give pvpers some love?
    But the game should be tailored for him, screw the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    God forbid arena having specific mount rewards right? Not like other arena seasons had specific mount rewards such as the drakes in BC... oh wait
    Yeah, wouldnt be a problem if raiders would still get unique mounts as achievement meta or mythic only mounts. WoD & Legion have pathetic meta achievement mounts compared to the Vicious Saddles and dont let me start with the mythic Archimonde mount.

- - - Updated - - -

As tough as it is: Raiders do get some pretty unique rewards (apart from ...well..entire raid tiers) so why not give pvpers some love?
    PvPers always had unique mounts? Now raiders and pvpers even share the same gear, despite some color difference. So, please.. stfu.

great to see mekatorque getting more of a role. he's getting a sweet mech suit.

Deleted
    So apparently they have unique mounts, it is just you dislike how they look. If you need to be all agressive and insulting about it, go ahead if it makes you feel better
    Haha, yeah. Whatever - just continue posting to meet your daily goal.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-05-20 at 10:48 AM.

Leatherworking - low lvl agi mail gear
    Who would benefit from that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Warhammer 40K vibes from the mech suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Leatherworking - low lvl agi mail gear
    Who would benefit from that?
    Hunters and Shaman, as per the patch notes:

Armor Changes

Hunters and Shaman can now equip Mail armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
    Warriors and Paladins can now equip Plate armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
    New Mail and Plate reward options have been added to low level quests.
    Makes sense that they would also add some new low level leatherworking mail patterns and blacksmithing plate patterns as well.
    Last edited by Grizzly UK; 2016-05-20 at 01:22 PM.

oops,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    But the game should be tailored for him, screw the others.

Only problem is that these mounts are like CM mounts, unobtainable after the season. It is far easier to buy CM carries though and you only need silver for mount. Raid mounts never go away.

Tinker class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Hunters and Shaman, as per the patch notes
    Ok thanks. I missed that one.

so.... legendary is the new purple?

Do we have any idea what "particular elixirs and potions" proc extras since I just dropped elixir mastery since it has been useless for this whole expansion?

I guess there's some small feeling of vindication watching them put all of the things they removed in WOD back into the game.

Deleted
    Wartome of the Sharpened Mind - 100 pigments sounds extreme :/

Did you guys read that Mechsuit name right???? is Mekkatorque suit, probabbly is part of his new model for Legion since he shows up during the invasion.

And lets be real there going to be a infernal mount from raiding too. It looking that the Infernal mount will be like the Gromlin mount on WoD
    Last edited by dranlord; 2016-05-20 at 07:09 PM.

So is the best way to see any new content at all to just cancel sub? Since alpha/beta don't reward loyalty... do they reward randoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    So is the best way to see any new content at all to just cancel sub? Since alpha/beta don't reward loyalty... do they reward randoms?
    Dunno what you're talking about. I've been subbed for 10 years and I got beta access.

1. Those furry shoulders had better make it to playable Worgens!!
    2. The belt model had better be available to players! I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Been subbed non-stop for 8 years, 4 of those with more than 1 account, and got Alpha from the start.
    It's entirely random, it's not about "rewarding" shit.

OMG a new murloc pet!!!!!!!!!!