Exclamation Blind back for assassination!!

Another build was deployed and assassination is still the only rogue spec without blind.

I have played assa a few days on beta and this is my pov.

The spec feels like: a lot of dmg, but 0 control. It feels like the only point of the spec is DPS DPS DPS like a dk or warrior.

The way that poisons and bleeds work is interesting and funny, but once again, it feels that the only way to play the spec is pop up all cds soon and kill anything.

so blizzard, here is my feedback again, by someone who has played assassination since 6 (almost 7) years ago

PLEASE, MAKE BLIND BACK FOR ASSASSINATION, and bring back that part of the gameplay that is lost at this moment on beta. Playing rogue, i want to feel like a rogue, not like a dk or a warr

Whatever what you do and whatever what spec do you play, BLIND IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL SPECS, (not only sub and outlaw)

NOTE: If some of you (assassination players) agree with this post, please leave your comment on it. We need to make noise for this spec (people did a lot of noise for sub on the first alpha builds and blizz made changes quickly)

You do know this isn't the official forum right?

ye, but sadly i dont have access to the US forums

Your title is misleading. It make it sound like they gave blind back when in fact they didnt.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel