Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    I love how bias these forum dwellers are because of some white trash maybe even democrat voters are being called "they must hate LGBT" or "Trump supporters".

More that likely these people in the video are the democrat type that doesn't care about the world around them and the people in it and are on drugs or sale them as democrats do see Clinton Arkansas drug, death and rape ring.
    Complains about retarded conclusions, makes an even more retarded conclusion.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 10:20 AM

I think this is last year's news.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    I love how bias these forum dwellers are because of some white trash maybe even democrat voters are being called "they must hate LGBT" or "Trump supporters".

More that likely these people in the video are the democrat type that doesn't care about the world around them and the people in it and are on drugs or sale them as democrats do see Clinton Arkansas drug, death and rape ring.
    We get "obama son","dindu nuffin", "must be a bernie support" in other threads. Shit happens just report it and move on.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I remember this story when it popped up a year ago.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That´s what happens when you allow everyone to freely have children.

We shouldn´t fight natural selection, then shit like this happens

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    That´s what happens when you allow everyone to freely have children.

We shouldn´t fight natural selection, then shit like this happens
    Well, problem is in a anarchic world we allow natural selection people like these tend to be on top of the foodchain.