Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I say disgusting but it has nothing to do with the nudity. Its clearly a staged photograph taken with the sole intent of being posted to social media. Its not some tender moment captured as it was naturally occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Its perfectly innocent and a prime example of sexism against men. A woman did the same with her daughter, as pointed out in the article, and she received positive comments about it. A man does it and there is instantly a massive shit storm over it. Men can't show the same reaction to kids or babies as women do because people will instantly jump to the conclusion that they are creeps. It happens all the time.
    Yeah it's kind of sad really. I don't have kids of my own, not entirely by choice. I feel like it's just a missed train in my life. But I have nieces and nephews and I love children but I feel like I have to act reserved in public around children (like I can't smile and laugh if I see kids playing in a park or something, and if I stop for a rest at a park where children are playing when I'm out on a bike ride I can feel parents shooting mental needles at me from afar as they stare me down, so god forbid I look at anything but my water bottle). Somewhere, the social architects of our society majorly fucked something up.

Innocent, I really have no problem with this sort of thing. It's actually a really good photo.

But I always wonder how all these children are going to feel about these pictures when they grow with age of social media we live in now. We didn't really have this capability not even 20 years ago. I mean it's one thing to have a photo album that your mom or dad shows your friends to embarrass you when they come over or to just show family. But now he/she can show it to the whole internet. As innocent as they are, they could bother some people as they get older. I guess it's up to the parent to make that call though.

Personally if my own mother posted naked baby/child pictures of me on her facebook today, I'd probably tell her to take them down as long as she wasn't too upset about it.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Yeah it's kind of sad really. I don't have kids of my own, not entirely by choice. I feel like it's just a missed train in my life. But I have nieces and nephews and I love children but I feel like I have to act reserved in public around children (like I can't smile and laugh if I see kids playing in a park or something, and if I stop for a rest at a park where children are playing when I'm out on a bike ride I can feel parents shooting mental needles at me from afar as they stare me down, so god forbid I look at anything but my water bottle). Somewhere, the social architects of our society majorly fucked something up.
    That is so true. Im afraid to even so much as acknowledge the baby sitting in the shopping cart giggling and smiling at me. Meanwhile my gf smiles and talks to them and no one thinks anything of it. Good luck to a guy who tries even half of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Innocent is what I'll say.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Innocent.

What kind of over controlled sad childhood someone had to be disgusted by it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine. But really you shouldn't be taking pictures of it and sending it out on facebook.

15+ Year Old Account
    Innocent. Sadly the whole cultural pedophilia hysteria colors the way we see some men/child interactions severely.