Thread: 30 in 5 weeks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Nothing actually changes for you, but for other people - especially the latest college generation - the difference between you at 29 years old and 364 days and 30 years old is like 5 decades. If you tell one of these people you're 29, you're the cooler, sort of older dude in the crowd. Totally hip. If you tell them you're 30, you're that guy who probably lives in the suburbs with a minivan, two kids, and a seat on your school's PTA.

I thanked the 3 people outside of my family that actually cared to say anyhting attentively. jj. They only said anything because facebook told them too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Holy shit you're old too! Man my world is collapsing today lol.
    Unsure if that's a compliment or not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Hide your kids we have a badass in here.
    The irony is strong.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Cheers for suggestions and the laughs

Deleted
    I did not think you were a real person. But do what you want, most likely something a bit different that you have wanted to try. Usually people are more happy that they tried doing something instead of leaving it to rot in the non-physical "to-do" list. Also I am not talking about killing a hobo or hookers, but still try something.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    The irony is strong.
    You can recognize irony?
    Oh the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm 30 in 5 weeks and literally have no idea what to do on the day, any suggestions?

Everybody keeps saying I should celebrate because doctors said I wouldn't survive past 15 and very few people with my condition hit 30
    go to wembley next week & celebrate early

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm 30 in 5 weeks and literally have no idea what to do on the day, any suggestions?

Everybody keeps saying I should celebrate because doctors said I wouldn't survive past 15 and very few people with my condition hit 30
    Yeah, doctors can be wrong. They expected me to lat till 20/25, so the first couple of years after those we partied hard.
    Now I'm almost 37 and I'm pretty sure some asshole just swapped some bloodtests or whatever...

Slit your wrists, life is officially over. It's only downhill from 30 onward.

I just few days ago reached level 30 in real life. I have wandered upon this earth 30 years and I now give you an answer what you must do. Get yourself a drink, think of those 30 years, drink. That's it! I do this every bday.

What I dislike about 30 years... it is the last X0 year that I feel I'm young. 30 Is still sufficiently young, but 40 years is already old. Damn it. :C

It's just a number... treat it like any other day.

Get a slinky tattooed on your butt and watch it stretch over the years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    my gay friend joked with me when I turned 30 this past winter.
    He told me "if u were gay you'd be ready for retirement."
    I said "why is that?"
    and his response was "because thats when we start dying!"

no joke. thats what he said. And, as a straight man, I was embarassed and unsure how I should respond to an aids joke made by a gay friend. He turned 30 last month and in return I made the same comment saying "congrats u made it!" and we both had a laugh. So it all worked out. Still though.... thats like a dead baby joke.

I hope your 30th isnt as morbid as mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Off to Manchester tomorrow. I'll wave at your from the M62!
    I waved twice and didn't see you wave back =/

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Order an extra large pizza
    I 2nd that. Pizza is awesome.

I'm about to hit 28, I'm getting there too man...