Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

SJWs Upset about "Oakland Booty" Comment

At first I was like, "who is Blake Lively and why should I care?"

Then I saw the Instagram post that started the whole thing and then I was like "I'll take two scoops"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0646cbeeb94af

Blake Lively’s latest Instagram post from Cannes has a whole lot of people upset.

The 28-year-old actress, who is currently in France promoting “Café Society” with Woody Allen, among other projects, took to Instagram Tuesday to share a split photo from the red carpet. One half shows Lively in a gold gown from the front and the other half shows her from behind.

“L.A. face with an Oakland booty,” she captioned the photo.

The line, from Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back,” did not sit well with many, who pointed out the issues with such a caption coming from a wealthy and famous white woman.

Leave her alone I say. She's not wrong. She has a good face with a marvelous booty (assuming that's why Sir Mix-A-Lot meant.

Of course SJW's will not like it.... In case you didn't notice, Blake Lively is white.... She quoted a song from a black male. Don't you know- she is only allowed to give black people money for their music to make them rich, she can not use their music, in anyway, to make a clever comment.... Just like only white people can drive because a white person invented the car... oh wait... Sorry for that, I get the SJW rulebook all mixed up sometimes because it is sooo clear.

They should all be loaded onto a rocket and launched into the sun.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I knew something was missing in today's MMO-C.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Of course SJW's will not like it.... In case you didn't notice, Blake Lively is white.... She quoted a song from a black male. Don't you know- she is only allowed to give black people money for their music to make them rich, she can not use their music, in anyway, to make a clever comment.... Just like only white people can drive because a white person invented the car... oh wait... Sorry for that, I get the SJW rulebook all mixed up sometimes because it is sooo clear.
    They might freak out if/when they see this, then.

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Internet 6;11 Give us today our daily AntiSJWMetaBitchThread.

10+ Year Old Account
    A booty thread?

SJW just hate pretty people cuz they jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    They might freak out if/when they see this, then.

Haha! I never saw that, that was classic. Thanks for the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    A booty thread?
    Of course, why not.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

My favorite thing is all the rich white kids, accusing her of being a privileged rich white woman.

At first I was like, "who is Blake Lively and why should I care?"

Then I saw the Instagram post that started the whole thing and then I was like "I'll take two scoops"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0646cbeeb94af

Leave her alone I say. She's not wrong. She has a good face with a marvelous booty (assuming that's why Sir Mix-A-Lot meant.
    Of course SJWs got butthurt over it, they know they don't got that "LA face with the Oakland booty"

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Haha! I never saw that, that was classic. Thanks for the vid.
    Sure. It's about the whitest mashup of "Baby Got Back" that can possibly exist, that is still sung by the original artist. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    When it comes Christmas time, we need an MMOC days of christmas song.

On the 12th day of Christmas MMOc gave to me, 12 Trump worship threads, 11 SJW bashing threads, 10 Obama is stealing muh gun threads...
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

On the 12th day of Christmas MMOc gave to me, 12 Trump worship threads, 11 SJW bashing threads, 10 Obama is stealing muh gun threads...
    I think the immigration threads were Trump-ing Trump threads for awhile.

Also, tipping and wage gap threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Of course SJWs got butthurt over it, they know they don't got that "LA face with the Oakland booty"
    The girls in the original video don't even have an "Oakland booty", they're just fit. JLo heralded the big booty phenomenon in the 90s. Baby Got Back is pre-JLo and pre-implants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

Come on.

You can do better.

Make the lyrics coherent and relevant.

Ughhh

FIneee

Give me like 15 minutes.

Best quote from that ridiculousness:
    Alas, Lively isn't the first white celebrity to use a line meant to celebrate black women's bodies.
    Come on white people! Don't you realize that things are intended for one race or the other? We're all equal, but meant to be kept separate, obviously

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on.

You can do better.

Make the lyrics coherent and relevant.

Ughhh

FIneee

Give me like 15 minutes.
    I look forward to your song <3 I might even try to sig it somehow.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The West wont make it out of this century.

SJWs Upset
    When aren't they?