Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think the immigration threads were Trump-ing Trump threads for awhile.

Also, tipping and wage gap threads.

- - - Updated - - -

The girls in the original video don't even have an "Oakland booty", they're just fit. JLo heralded the big booty phenomenon in the 90s. Baby Got Back is pre-JLo and pre-implants.

As opposed to the blessing of Trump did something threads that must never stop or he wins.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Celista;40437569]Off

Wha?

Great song. Never been more interested in biology.

I can see why someone could get offended, but it's really not that big of a deal. Can't wait til people say her ass looks gross lol. She got that cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Wha?

Great song. Never been more interested in biology.
    That's because you're obsessed with booty.

LOL "FUCK YOU SKINNY SNAKE" haha hilarious. CH video is great.

You can literally just create a thread every few minutes titled

'SJWs Upset'

It doesn't need anything after that, because whatever they're upset about is supremely irrelevant. The constant here is that SJWs are upset, and they want you to know about it.

Oakland has a lot of hills that's why they have bigger butts.

I came for the buttstuff
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I know they would somehow make something this inconsequential and irrelevant about "muh white privilege.".

Nothing else to say other than these people are just pathetic, indoctrinated drones who will probably feel miserable for the most important years in their lives until they realize their griping over imagined issues doesn't actually help them any, and only makes them feel shit, and makes other people want to distance themselves from them in the long run.

SJWs would be upset by everything besides a black hitler rising to power and wiping out the whites unless they were gay,lesbian,trans whites
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I totally don't get why anyone would be upset by her comment. It's not racist, not a commentary on privilege, it's just a silly reference to a famous song and kind of poking fun at herself for her large booty. Nothing to complain about or turn into something different than it was imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Have you ever met an sjw in real life? I bet nobody here has. They are absolutely awful people and I hope they all die out and leave the world the way it should be: fucking livable. Stop being a crybaby - pick yourself up and do a good job for once, for fucks sakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they upset because her bum is too big, or too small, to be an 'Oakland booty'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I came for the buttstuff
    Now your fucking talking m8, bigUP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Are they upset because her bum is too big, or too small, to be an 'Oakland booty'?
    Its too white apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Too white I'm afraid. Personally I'm rather tired and would love to lay my head down on that and grab a leg to snuggle with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Its too white apparently
    How can they tell through the dress? Is someone holding back a photo of a wardrobe malfunction?

15+ Year Old Account
    "I have a good body and am truly body positive like a strong women" - some chick

"SHUT UP WOMEN YOU'RE WRONG" - proud fiminists

"SJWs upset about"

What AREN'T these people upset about?

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO Champ wouldn't be MMO Champ without a daily portion of "evil SJWs".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.