View Poll Results: How do you like eggs served?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Boiled

11 13.92%
  • Baked

2 2.53%
  • Fried

18 22.78%
  • Scrambled

20 25.32%
  • Poached

4 5.06%
  • As an omelet

9 11.39%
  • Allowed to hatch, raised to plumpness and turned into fried chicken

7 8.86%
  • I have to be different, so something else

8 10.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Depends on the mood I'm in, but usually scrambled with a little hot sauce. I also like them boiled every once in a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fried are my favorite but are a pain to prepare without breaking them (I do this successfully about 20% of the time). Second favorite is boiled (I prefer soft boiled). And I make a shake with 3 raw eggs every morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poached is best

I don't eat eggs. I have a traumatic experience. When I was little my mom made eggs before my toast was ready so by the time I ate the eggs they were cold and I was mad.

Besides the occasional small egg bits in fried rice from Chinese food, I don't eat eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the above. I love eatin dem baby chickens.

Deleted
    Scrambled are my fav.

Lacks option for "All of the Above"

Scrambled with salsa.

And fried potatoes with ketchup.

And bacon

I'm hungry now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I prefer my eggs fried, and as well done as possible without burning it completely.

7+ Year Old Account
    scrambled, then dosed with lots of table pepper and hot sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Cooked in with diced potatoes and ground breakfast sausage, tossed into a tortilla, topped with salsa and cheese.

Breakfast burritos are my soul food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Fried, with a piece of bread to eat the yolk leftovers. yummy.
    I like omelette too. For lunch I dont mind boiled, its convenient and nutritious (mostly used for outiside snack/camping).

Eggs are just wonderful. In my top 3 meat just for everything you can do it it (Bacon being first.... cant live without bacon... I have my Bacon Strips TShirt from Epicmeal.com, I wear it with bride when I go out with my muslims friends... hahahaha

hmmm I'll take them anyway BUT boiled. god I hate hard boiled eggs.

I won't pick, I refuse. Though my breakfast was eggs scrambled with bacon and garlic, so I guess I could pick.

Boiled, Fried, or any other reasonable variant - as long as it is not "Slow cooked egg": http://norecipes.com/slow-cooked-eggs

depends on what we are having I only boil eggs if I am making them deviled and I usually just scramble our eggs in the mornings cause it is so early but if my son and Fiance want them Fried then Over easy it is.... just depends on what they want I hardly ever eat breakfast but I LOVE to cook it for my men

15+ Year Old Account
    Boiled. I've always eaten eggs because they're healthy and filling, but I'm not a fan of the taste. Boiled is the least horribly and quickest to eat.

Fertilized.

"I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."