Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have encountered it a few times, always reported. Tbh, seems far more common in LoL than in WoW. I suspect it is because the average LOL player is 15 years younger than the average WOW player (guestimate).

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    I have encountered it a few times, always reported. Tbh, seems far more common in LoL than in WoW. I suspect it is because the average LOL player is 15 years younger than the average WOW player (guestimate).
    AHAHAHAH. Well played

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had something like this happen to me. Back in early Wrath I was invited to India by some dude. I was way underage at the time. He called himself my big brother at the time. I didn't think anything by it but it was kind of creepy in hindsight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    If I mail a letter to Bob Perkins will they do anything? I am getting very worried.
    I understand pure shitposting for the sake of getting a thread going can have its kicks - but the General forum frontpage is filled with so many "non-threads" it seems fairly counterproductive to start another one just for your personal enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    I understand pure shitposting for the sake of getting a thread going can have its kicks - but the General forum frontpage is filled with so many "non-threads" it seems fairly counterproductive to start another one just for your personal enjoyment.
    This is not a troll thread. Don't you care about the kids? Why are you acting like you've got a problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    People keep asking for kids' A/S/L and phone numbers. I can't take it anymore! Pls ban them!
    Blizzard are doing something. They permaban all the people, who are caught doing stuff like that. Report the player and they will proberly be banned from the service.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

This is not a troll thread. Don't you care about the kids? Why are you acting like you've got a problem.
    Yeah sure. And the sky is yellow..

I see a picture of Pat Buchanan ..... Troll confirmed

Deleted
    I want to call my local sheriff but I think I'll get sued by Blizzard if they do anything. WTF do I do?
    What in the effing world are you talking about?

If there is a real child predator going on in wow Blizzard would have a huge interest in finding him. If you have any info on this happening post it to blizzard?

Calling your local sheriff isnt going to get you sued. Its going to get you laughed at. What the fuck do you think your local sheriff would do against a potential onlien child predator potentially living halfway around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    I see a picture of Pat Buchanan ..... Troll confirmed
    Wait I thought it was Bush....

10+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost this is a parenting and monitoring issue.
    If it were really true that this was happening as much as you'd claim it to be, I'd pull my child from the game. Thing is, it's not... And I've got a dog.
    Go be a night-elf ancestor somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    What in the effing world are you talking about?

If there is a real child predator going on in wow Blizzard would have a huge interest in finding him. If you have any info on this happening post it to blizzard?

Calling your local sheriff isnt going to get you sued. Its going to get you laughed at. What the fuck do you think your local sheriff would do against a potential onlien child predator potentially living halfway around the world?
    They would call Blizz and then I would get sued

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    First and foremost this is a parenting and monitoring issue.
    If it were really true that this was happening as much as you'd claim it to be, I'd pull my child from the game. Thing is, it's not... And I've got a dog.
    Go be a night-elf ancestor somewhere else.
    You don't have a kid

They would call Blizz and then I would get sued

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have a kid
    And I highly doubt you do.

If you see it send in a written ticket with details about your report against said person. This is the only way to get anything done against the person. There are too many zones across too many servers and too many chat channels for blizzard to monitor them all.

It is up to the players to send in report tickets in order to help blizzard know about a particular incident

So again if you see it and it concerns you right click the player click report and enter a message about the situation. If there is no way to enter text I am sure you can report it via the support website via a ticket with a screen shot and the time frame at which it happened,

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have a kid
    Best argument ever.

Deleted
    a troll thread
    Parents are responsible for their underage kids, not Blizzard.
    Blizzard responds to abuse reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And I highly doubt you do.
    You're one to talk.

You're one to talk.
    I told you in another thread you chose to derail I am unable to. And since you asked it is a medical issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Best argument ever.
    But you don't have kids. Gay people don't have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I told you in another thread you chose to derail I am unable to. And since you asked it is a medical issue.
    What are you talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    But you don't have kids. Gay people don't have kids.
    lol ..... wut?