Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    But you don't have kids. Gay people don't have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about
    Work it out. Not hard if I lowered it down to medical for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    lol ..... wut?
    Yeah he's lost all credibility with this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah he's lost all credibility with this thread.
    This just makes me wonder how much deeper a person can sink though...

Whelp, the attention seeker got what he wanted.

/thread

Deleted
    is this a serious topic? asking someone for their A/S/L is pretty normal in an online environment. You cant really report someone for that since thats nothing bad?

If you are really that scared i would take a look at battle.net parental controls, i dont exactly know what these controls are capable of doing, but thats all the help you are going to get from blizzard, or your local sheriff, or anyone else in that matter.

If A/S/L is really that much of a problem for you then you probably shouldnt let your kid be in an online environment.

They've ALWAYS been acting, but people need to report in order for something to happen. Being all emo going "No use of reporting because Blizz don't care boohoo!" like so many won't help anyone.

It's not like they haven't been doing anything when it comes to predators in WoW...

Edit: Ah...see now what kind of person the OP was. Well my point still stands, Blizzard have ALWAYS been acting against predators. There's no such thing as "will they finally act", that's just retarded thinking.

Deleted
    But you don't have kids. Gay people don't have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about
    There are plenty of both happy and homosexual people having kids actually.

I myself am pretty gay atm and i got a daughter 6 months ago

Deleted
    The OP was a troll and got banned. This thread holds no more value, honestly.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DysprosiumDy View Post
    The OP was a troll and got banned. This thread holds no more value, honestly.
    That implies it held any value to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I'm confused, how do you know the ages of these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm confused, how do you know the ages of these people?
    He doesn't he was trolling and got banned for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    People keep asking for kids' A/S/L and phone numbers. I can't take it anymore! Pls ban them!
    It's an "online social game" people are gonna do stuff like that it's a little thing called moderation and consideration and also common sense helps to if you don't want people having too much personal on you keep quiet for example real id etc etc etc also keep in mind you can also limit to what people know about you also.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

careful of those child predators

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we have this thread closed, please?
    @Darsithis and @MoanaLisa?

The most important people should think about in a subject of this, is to take a screenshot if it is able to. You cannot report just because you think someone might be a trouble to the community, they still need proof. As for contact, of course you don't contact the local police, you contact Blizzard who then has to follow up on it to ensure the safety of their playerbase. They even help check up on you if there's a thread of suicide reported.

And no, there is not going to be a lawsuit if you call your local law enforcement department, but it'll cause more confusion than benefit doing so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to Blizzard. Don't make troll threads.

Closing.