Deleted

problems as Enhacement

Hello friends shamans.

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i would try to write as good as possible.

I write this because I believe that my dps is pretty low for the gear and the progress I have, but I can not find the cause.

As for issues of rotations, to start I always do:

- Second 5: Unleash elements
    -Second 4: Sprint (can not remember the exact name)
    -Seg 3: Fire Elemental
    -Seg 2: prepotion
    -seg 1: Magma Liquid
    -seg 0: flame shock as I approach the enemy

After the pull, I use ascención wolves and racial orc.

lava lash / stormstrike whenever possible, and when not choke ice.

Unleash cd elements, and lightning bolt only when I have 10 stacks of maelstrom.

Searing totem always up.

That's usually my combatlog, but I notice that, or I hit a fuck, or do something wrong T.T

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

PD: I can`t attach any my warcraftlog or armory links T.T

Can you give us the name of your character so we can look into it a bit better? Would help us a bit.

Opener should be something like this:

-3 sec. Unleash Elements
    -2 sec. Feral Spirit
    -1 sec. Pre-Pot, Fire Elemental Totem & Spirit Walk
    0 sec. Flame Shock & Project totem under boss
    1 sec. Cooldowns (trinkets/EM/Racial) & 2 sec. Stormstrike
    2 sec. Lava Lash
    3 sec. Liquid Magma
    4sec. Ascendance & Windstrike

Try to dump a lot of lava lashes because of FS resets early on. Other than that there is not a whole lot to do for an opener and you should just try to find the perfect time window for everything for yourself.

Without logs its hard to tell though where your main problems are.

Also: Wordup has a good guide stickied at the top of the forum, another great read would be his google doc, where he goes more into detail for each bossfight in terms of talents, glyphs etc. Maybe you can find some more tips and help there.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-05-22 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Added links to google doc and Wordups guide
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    ups, i forgot to post my name xD

Sorry

My shaman is Börjeta-Uldum

Don't summon your fire elemental 3 seconds before a pull. That translates into losing 3 seconds PLUS its travel time to the boss in terms of effective loss on one of your strongest DPS cooldowns with primal elementalist.

Think I found the character and some logs:

Logs
    Character

@OP, please correct me if I'm wrong.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Yeah it`s me, I don`t know why i can`t post links in my message :S

Quote Originally Posted by skullofpikes View Post
    Yeah it`s me, I don`t know why i can`t post links in my message :S
    It's a forum rule more or less. You need a certain postcount to be able to post links.
    I dont really have the time right now to look over your logs. Maybe someone else could do it. All I can say is: your damage is pretty low for the gear you have. Maybe its the raidsetup which just doesnt allow you to be higher in damage, but 95k+ should be easily achievable. Especially on cleave fights like Iskar/Xhul your damage should be way above 100k.

*tips m'fedora*

Deleted
    -8 seconds: Unleash Elements
    -4 seconds: Feral Spirits
    -3 seconds: Fire Elemental Totem
    -1-2 seconds: Prepot + Spirit Walk
    While running to boss: Liquid Magma + Flame Shock
    Stormstrike, Ascendance, Stormstrike, Stormstrike, (Unleash if no more Windfury stacks) Lava Lash, Lava Lash.

Macro Wolves and orc racial together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Can you give us the name of your character so we can look into it a bit better? Would help us a bit.

Opener should be something like this:

-3 sec. Unleash Elements
    -2 sec. Feral Spirit
    -1 sec. Pre-Pot, Fire Elemental Totem & Spirit Walk
    0 sec. Flame Shock & Project totem under boss
    1 sec. Cooldowns (trinkets/EM/Racial) & 2 sec. Stormstrike
    2 sec. Lava Lash
    3 sec. Liquid Magma
    4sec. Ascendance & Windstrike

Try to dump a lot of lava lashes because of FS resets early on. Other than that there is not a whole lot to do for an opener and you should just try to find the perfect time window for everything for yourself.

Without logs its hard to tell though where your main problems are.

Also: Wordup has a good guide stickied at the top of the forum, another great read would be his google doc, where he goes more into detail for each bossfight in terms of talents, glyphs etc. Maybe you can find some more tips and help there.
    Also time GCD With Trinket Proccs and Bloodlust/Heroism - Best Regards.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now I know this will not help you right now as Legion will not be out for a few months.. But do not get settled with your current rotation as everything changes for Enhancement in Legion..

Here is a screenshot of the new talents for Enhancement in Legion as you can see a lot of changes coming..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-0...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by grexly75; 2016-06-14 at 05:04 PM.