Holy power rethink

I know holy power is disappearing for holy & protect but i kinda like the concept of holy power itself is pretty fun. I would like 2 see a couple of changes to the concept. I would love to see something that is built the same way but not as fast and all abilties that is used whit it uses upp all the holy power making it more strategical in nature. Instead of having the holy power spells being a part of your rotation i would like seeing it more like a cooldown but you sacrifice 1 spell for anothere depending on what you are doing.
    I would like 2 spells(lvl 1 & 2) representing evry specc but it will be open for evry paladin whatever specc they use. From these 6 spells you will be able to chose 2 spells that you can use in a battle 1 lvl 1 & 1 lvl 2.
    Blessing of protection
    Example 1 of the lvl 1 protection spells will reduce damage taken for any friendly target whit 15% for 6 seconds. As its lvl 1 you are gonna be able to use it when you reach 40% of the max amount of holy power you can have. In my opinion if you use your holy power creating abilities in a optimal way you can use this every 2 min.
    An example of a lvl 2 holy spell could be the wod+ doing more healing than it does now and maybe reduce all damage by 5% for 10seconds for evryone in range https://healiocentric.files.wordpres...ht-of-dawn.jpg can be used when you have full holy power about evry 5min at optimal usage of abilities.

I think it would make it a bit more fun and hybrid like.

Mmm I don't think so. I prefer being a holy paladin, not a disc priest.

What I mean by that is I dislike doing damage in order to heal, if I wanted to do that I'd roll a disc priest. That's not to say I'm against having that kind of thing for holy paladins as long as it's a choice though. If I'm forced to do damage through healing then no, if I have the choice (a talent, maybe) to do damage through healing then sure as long as I have the choice not to choose it.

Well you got judgement would coexist whit judgement of light and then you got holy shock to build holy power, i am pretty surpriced you dident know it=P.
    Not to mention there can be talents to make the holy priest oh paladin you want 2.