Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    In other words, literally all you need is 50% total secondary stats to be equal to all other races. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

Gee, I wonder if anyone has more than +50% secondary stats. Let's also not forget that it makes secondary stat trinkets and Bloodlust 2% better as well. Yes, it's the best beyond any reasonable doubt.
    I have to agree. The problem with +2% rating is that it is weakish at the start of the expansion when you do not have much secondary stats, and grows beyond other racials at the end. Unless other racial are converted in the same fashion (e.g. you get +5% haste rating), having different scaling systems looks hard to balance.

Deleted
    So a heroic race would basicly be the same as a heroic class. IE starting at a higher level.
    I dont think blizzard would be interested in that. TO them leveling is already to fast(thank god)

Deleted
    This would be awesome but only for people who clear current last boss of mythic raid and have rating over 2k in arena + pay 5million gold.

Nah, races isn't something you should shoe horn people into with benefits. The ones we have now shouldn't even have racials and be purely cosmetic.