Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Sure you did. Now you are lying about it. I don't waste time with folks that engage in dishonest behavior. Bye Bye.
    Whatever - The degree to with i care was reached ages ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You truly are an ass, but at least you have a sense of humor.
    Yep, that would sum me up.

Some of you have been fighting like dogs and nitpicking every word of the opposing argument for 20+ pages yet no one thought to check and see if the girl posted more than one statement on that same page. I only know none of you checked because she posted video evidence the same day this topic was started and no one has even mentioned it. Sad!

Not saying her video proves she was being shadowbanned. Just that the people claiming she's lying about being unable to do anything but tweet need to know they're wrong. It's clear something really is wrong with her account and she's not blowing smoke up everyone's asses, we just need the proof it's actually Twitter retaliating against the account now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail90 View Post
    Some of you have been fighting like dogs and nitpicking every word of the opposing argument for 20+ pages yet no one thought to check and see if the girl posted more than one statement on that same page. I only know none of you checked because she posted video evidence the same day this topic was started and no one has even mentioned it. Sad!

Not saying her video proves she was being shadowbanned. Just that the people claiming she's lying about being unable to do anything but tweet need to know they're wrong. It's clear something really is wrong with her account and she's not blowing smoke up everyone's asses, we just need the proof it's actually Twitter retaliating against the account now.
    Whether or not she was has not be a topic of discussion for some time.
    Its clear she (or enough others to make it moot) have been banned.
    The proximate cause for that action, is not know.
    Some (myself included) think it was because twitter and facebook are run by people with a specific set of 'ideas' and certainly their staff too - Other reject that with a very fresh and healthy scepticism usually kept out of the way lest it interfere with other ideas they hold.