Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Blizzard missed out on making Overwatch the next great MMO instead it a worthless first person shooter with nothing to it.
    I love how confident you are in your entirely wrong opinions.

Love how my opinion must be wrong. I mean it is just that an OPINION. there is no right or wrong. Sigh some people seriously.

Deleted
    the only thing that poll says its people were forced to do silver to do heroics , screw proving grounds it wasn't fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharthus View Post
    Should add a new option to the poll: Sorry, we didn't make it for Macs.
    Source: http://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/he...-in-the-future

Blizzard has had a long history of supporting Mac gaming, so to hear during Blizzcon that Overwatch was only coming to Windows, PS4 and Xbox One on launch and that there were no current plans for a Mac version was surprising and disappointing. I put the question to game director Jeff Kaplan in our interview - why now, on their most anticipated game in years, does Blizzard drop Mac support?

I also asked Kaplan how he felt about the Overwatch beta backlash.

"It was a result of not having all the technological support we needed to make the game viable on Mac systems." says Kaplan, referring to Apple’s policies with OSX. "We have a real love and dedication for Mac players, they’ve been extremely loyal to us and we love giving them Blizzard games.

"But when dealing with the PC, the Xbox One and the PS4 - all of which are extremely welcoming to the technological needs to run a next-generation shooter - in a lot of ways we felt left behind, that we weren’t given the support we needed to make a great product on the Mac."
    That's the meat of it, but I really recommend reading the entire article.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn