Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We can stop them coming over and kick the ones here out, so we can do something.

If they see no benefit in coming, because we are kicking them out, then they will stop trying.
    Except... we cant stop them and kick anyone. That is if you want to live in a state of law. Obviously we could not care and do whatever we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    By the way Kalis, I dont want my ancestors to live in a society where mass deportation and sinking ships of innocent people is a thing just as much as I dont want to live oppressed.
    We need to isolate extremes on this one. On both sides.
    Mmmph. That reach with the term innocent.

Deleted
    Except... we cant stop them and kick anyone. That is if you want to live in a state of law. Obviously we could not care and do whatever we want.
    We could technically kick out pretty much all refugess coming to Sweden on their own, because they've violated the dublin regulation in getting here. We are not the first country to arrive in, that's impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way Kalis, I dont want my ancestors to live in a society where mass deportation and sinking ships of innocent people is a thing just as much as I dont want to live oppressed.
    Except the extemists are the ones letting them over, sending them back is just sorting out the mess they created. And I have no issue with mass deportations of people undeserving of living here.

Previous generations made a go of it with far less assistance, these people have absolutely no excuse. No second chances. Enough is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

We can kick out all those who are not actual refugees, which is a huge proportion and kick out any refugees that break our laws, the rest can stay until the war is over.

As I have said, I have no issue with helping genuine refugees who respect our ways, the rest can fuck off.

Deleted
    I was thinking other numbers.
    That's about half of those who came last year, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Not social benefits, disability benefits.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post30252522

You'd also know that I worked in a grocery store when I was younger to make extra money when I was in high school, if you paid any attention. But I guess ignoring those things is better if you wanna try to smear someone.
    Not trying to smear anyone but you do come off as a bit of a hypocrite when you think refugees cost too much to help and you don't care that people might die when they get sent back but you have no problem with getting free education and then move back to Finland just o get you basic income once you're done here.

I might read too much into it and you have good intentions but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Not trying to smear anyone
    Riiiiiiiiight. You just conveniently ignored the fact that I've worked before and said you have been around for a long time.

TLDR:

tennisace thread about canada best in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    TLDR:

tennisace thread about canada best in the world.
    The recent actions of Trudeau has meant breadisfunny tennisace has had to pull out all of the Canadian feelgood stories for damage control.

Riiiiiiiiight. You just conveniently ignored the fact that I've worked before and said you have been around for a long time.
    Why would I? I have nothing to gain by it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why would I? I have nothing to gain by it.
    Yeah, okay.

First of all, no one is sinking their ships, unless you want to blame mother nature or King Neptune on that one (and I am sure they will gladly take the blame for that- they have been sinking ships for thousands of years). Second of all, innocent? How would you know or quantify that?

I think every nation should be honest about immigration/ refugees. They should take stock on what their economy can handle (services, jobs, etc) and only let in as much people as the economy can handle. Otherwise, it is totally unfair to those that have been living there already. I feel the plight of the refugees, but if there are ten people living in a house that was made for nine and you want to shove ten more in there- it just doesn't work and is unfair to the ten that were there first.

Also, since (most likely) refugees will need government assistance, maybe tax payers should get to vote on this? After all it is their tax dollars that will be spent, maybe they should have a say (just maybe?).
    Last edited by Alydael; 2016-05-23 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    First of all, no one is sinking their ships, unless you want to blame mother nature or King Neptune on that one (and I am sure they will gladly take the blame for that- they have been sinking ships for thousands of years). Second of all, innocent? How would you know or quantify that?
    You just call them all innocent. Even the ones burning down centers to get better housing or killing other refugees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Except the extemists are the ones letting them over, sending them back is just sorting out the mess they created. And I have no issue with mass deportations of people undeserving of living here.

Previous generations made a go of it with far less assistance, these people have absolutely no excuse. No second chances. Enough is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

We can kick out all those who are not actual refugees, which is a huge proportion and kick out any refugees that break our laws, the rest can stay until the war is over.

As I have said, I have no issue with helping genuine refugees who respect our ways, the rest can fuck off.
    "Mess they created"??

- - - Updated - - -

That's about half of those who came last year, lol.
    Over the next few years. I appreciate that though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Mmmph. That reach with the term innocent.
    Yes the ones on the boats are innocent still. Why you think theyre not just you can fantasize about killing them without feeling too much of a horrible human being?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

I think every nation should be honest about immigration/ refugees. They should take stock on what their economy can handle (services, jobs, etc) and only let in as much people as the economy can handle. Otherwise, it is totally unfair to those that have been living there already. I feel the plight of the refugees, but if there are ten people living in a house that was made for nine and you want to shove ten more in there- it just doesn't work and is unfair to the ten that were there first.

Also, since (most likely) refugees will need government assistance, maybe tax payers should get to vote on this? After all it is their tax dollars that will be spent, maybe they should have a say (just maybe?).
    Since no one on a boat can be proven guilty yes they're all innocent
    This immigration crisis isn't a "pick and choose" one. We fucked up on our borders and now they come over. Blame the ones responsible for destabilising the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You just call them all innocent. Even the ones burning down centers to get better housing or killing other refugees.
    Didn't know people could burn down buildings while on a boat.

Deleted
    We fucked up on our borders and now they come over.
    I wonder why... Maybe because of the refusal of politicians to defend the borders with violence. Of course it will be abused if there's no repercussion for entering another countries borders illegally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has been pretty thoroughly derailed into generic commentary about refugees in general, I'm locking this here.