Poll: Do you enjoy life?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The universe at large, and life at small, are super incredible amazing and there's SO much we don't yet know about them, so it's super exciting to be alive at this time and to watch all the discoveries being made in the sciences, at the same time that technology is advancing at such an incredible pace. And as far as humanity goes, getting to live a long life means you get a chance to see how things turn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. Some of us are better at this rat race than others. Too bad we're all ending up in the same place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Absolutely. Some of us are better at this rat race than others. Too bad we're all ending up in the same place.
    The MMO-Champion General Off Topic Forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The MMO-Champion General Off Topic Forums?
    I suppose that's one way to look at it. One foot GenOT, the other foot in the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I suppose that's one way to look at it. One foot GenOT, the other foot in the ground.
    I guess the question that remains is - Which is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Have you considered seeking medical attention? Serious question.
    I hadn't, but I my family has insisted enough already, so I think I will. Thanks for your concerns.

I used to hate life and that whole back and forth of killing. But I guess when I lost the belief in arbitrary values in life, and the idea that some things must be super important and I just wasn't, I realized it's all pretty great and exciting. I could get shot in the head by someone who didn't like this post and really, what the hell, that's just how things go sometimes.