Deleted

Question [LEGION] Pros and cons of the specs in PvP?

Greetings,

Sadly I can't test by myself at the moment, but how are we faring in PvP right now? Like, Casual BGs, RBG and Arena - maybe even duels. All other threads seem to discuss PvE mainly. Any beta-hero care to share his insights?

PVP talents aren't unlocked until 110 right now. Not sure if that's how it will be for release. So that makes it hard to do much testing at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    PVP talents aren't unlocked until 110 right now. Not sure if that's how it will be for release. So that makes it hard to do much testing at this time.
    That is intended for release according to the blues.

I can't speak for testing, but I'd venture a guess that with the 2 min cd on rezzing Hati that BM is going to be something you actively avoid using in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    That is intended for release according to the blues.

I can't speak for testing, but I'd venture a guess that with the 2 min cd on rezzing Hati that BM is going to be something you actively avoid using in pvp.
    Dunno, is Hati really that easy to kill (speaking strictly about arena here)? With the BM artifact gun you can Misdirect onto her and grant 35% DR. Mend Pet heals her, too, and there's nothing stopping you from moving him around and away from the enemy, once the commands work properly. It seems like a waste of resources to try to kill her when the hunter isn't half asleep and his healer acknowledges Hati's existence. The debuff just means that Hati isn't a throwaway pet and you have to keep her from dying, which I like.

Double Kill Commands reseting CD on targets below 40% sound extremely strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOC StarCo View Post
    Dunno, is Hati really that easy to kill (speaking strictly about arena here)? With the BM artifact gun you can Misdirect onto her and grant 35% DR. Mend Pet heals her, too, and there's nothing stopping you from moving him around and away from the enemy, once the commands work properly. It seems like a waste of resources to try to kill her when the hunter isn't half asleep and his healer acknowledges Hati's existence. The debuff just means that Hati isn't a throwaway pet and you have to keep her from dying, which I like.

Double Kill Commands reseting CD on targets below 40% sound extremely strong.
    As of what I've last heard reported from the beta, she falls over dead extremely easily even in pve, let alone if she's being trained in pvp. Also, she has no visible health bar in the UI. The assumption is this will be fixable via addons, but it's going to be hard for a healer to know she needs to be healed if they can't even see her health. I'm not a pvper, but the reports from the beta are extremely worrisome regarding Hati across all types of gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    As of what I've last heard reported from the beta, she falls over dead extremely easily even in pve, let alone if she's being trained in pvp. Also, she has no visible health bar in the UI. The assumption is this will be fixable via addons, but it's going to be hard for a healer to know she needs to be healed if they can't even see her health. I'm not a pvper, but the reports from the beta are extremely worrisome regarding Hati across all types of gameplay.
    If that's the case there will be some kind of fix, surely. And if not, SV and MM are more engaging to play, anyway