Hearthstone addiction

Anyone else battling legitimate addiction to this game?

I think i need to ban myself for a while. I am pouring so much cash into it, need to stawp!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the game a lot. I play a match whenever I can (shitter, lunch, before bed) but I wouldn't say I'm addicted since I've gone days without playing it due to other games, work, life or all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post

I think i need to ban myself for a while. I am pouring so much cash into it, need to stawp!
    I'd love to know how much i've spent. I know my CS is up to $800!

No, I'm a sore loser. I usually quit for 1 day-2 months whenever I lose.

Unless friends are watching/chatting with me - it's more fun then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account
    I play a LOT, but I'm not worried about it. My Hearthstone time is in spare moments and down-time; time which would otherwise be spent doing not much of value anyway

Eg
    On the crapper
    On my work breaks
    On the bus
    When relaxing after work
    When waiting for something in 10-15min
    When in bed getting ready for sleep

All up it adds up to a lot of time. But this is my DOWNTIME. I'm just spending it on one time-sink activity rather than several
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

How much cash are wetalking here? I usually just buy expansion and collect enough from quests to buy additional decks

Deleted
    If you have a job or some source of steady income, its a cheap game to pour cash into. You will have all the cards pretty fast. Then again, if you have trouble with your income, then I don't know why you would put any money into a free game. Fix your economy rather than be scared of a harmless game.

When it comes to spending money for "bullshit" or quiet useless things i made a simple rule for myself to keep my stupid investments in check.

Everytime i spend money for something thats kind of dumb...like 50$ for some virtual cards i also spend the same amount for some charity reason.

So far it works quiet good for me this way
    Last edited by PPN; 2016-05-27 at 05:25 PM.

As someone who managed to control himself from dishing money into the game; I usually get really upset at it every time I bump into a losing streak against decks that contain obnoxious levels of grind\purchases, that I've managed to keep myself clear of any addiction to this specific game.

Then, after a couple weeks, I'll dive back in and play for a week because a friend challenges me; Until the same of above happens and I'm out all over again.

It truly is a love-hate relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    In no way addicted but I do feel compelled to clear the daily quests every few days and do the Tavern Brawl every week for the pack.

Also like watching streams and tournaments on Twitch where the casters turn up in posh suits and expensive sets pretending it's all serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    The classic TCG addiction.

At least you're not dropping $15 every time you want to draft with your friends.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    I play it regularly but never for too long. Usually 30 min - 1.5 hours, sometimes not playing for 3 days.
    I just spent ~55 EUR on HS. Bought the adventures for real money because they're far too expensive in gold.

ive spent ~1000 USD on this game

ive spent ~1000 USD on this game
    wow /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I've been managing HS okay, though I have to say since I started doing more Arena it's been getting its hooks into me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I definitely feel addicted. I find myself having OCD and thinking about plays when I am doing oth4er stuff throughout my day.