Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    AV Perfection is/has been quite buggy. You don't need 100% full control of everything, I'm not 100% sure of what IS needed, or what the loop holes are, but I've definitely been in matches were we'd lost Tower Point or something but people still got their achievement pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    And since most achievementhunters are lone-wolves many pvp-achievements doesn't really fit into the game. They are just there because of some lazy devs who just throw random achievements into the game. (In my opinion there should never be any none solo-able achievement, this also includes raid/world achievs).
    As a lone-wolf achievement hunter I again disagree on this premise with you. I do not want to just complete all achievements in one day. I want to put effort and time completing them.

Since this is one of the largest MMO games you can't expect that all achievements should be solo-able. It just doesn't make any sense. As someone who's been hunting achievements for a long time I can say that battleground achievements have been one of the best wow experiences I've had so far. Nothing beats the feeling when I got [We Had It All Along *cough*] achievement with some smart play on my side. And this was when it was only 10 points difference that would get you this achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There is a balance to things. Some things are in fact TOO HARD. Such as some of these. Read my post earlier in this thread where i describe some of the hardest. I don't mind time consuming achivements or hard achievements that require personal skill. But achievements who require 40 man to play PERFECTLY and not allow a single mistake (Like Stormpike Perfection) is insane. This is beyond hard, this is as close to impossible you can get in WoW achievementwise.
    I've read it and I was amazed with some of your listings. Let me revise them:

[Warsong Expedience] - this one is not hard at all. It doesn't happen so often, but you'll certainly have a chance to complete it at least five times before you hit 100 wins achievement. Personally, I find achievement [Save the Day] to be much more harder than this one.

[Resilient Victory]
    - I agree that this one is a hard achievement, but I wouldn't argue that it's impossible to complete. From the nerf of [We Had It All Along *cough*] this is the hardest AB achievement to complete.

[Stormpike Perfection] - if you're Alliance this achievement should be one of the easiest ones to complete.

[The Perfect Storm]/[Flurry] - I agree that this one is a very hard achievement to complete. Random bg system with rated EOTS flag assault would make this achievement way easier to complete.

[Defense of the Ancients] - I do not agree with you on this one. If you start from the beach and seize the orb in aprox. 3 minutes you should own the defence and not have any walls broken. I get requirements completed for this achievement at least once a week.

[Mine] - not hard. Should complete it way before you get 100 wins achievement.

[Don't Get Cocky Kid] - also not hard. Get this one frequently.

[Cloud Nine] - this is a bit harder achievement to complete but again I wouldn't say impossible. You can aslo complete this achievement by capping your enemy's flags. So instead of returning 9 flags you could do something like return 6 and cap 3. A bit of teamwork from your bg pals should help you a lot. Since I have this achievement and I'm not trying to get it when playing on my rogue or feral I usually defend. And I can get around 5-6 per game without even trying.

[My Diamonds and your Rust] - this is not a hard achievement. I can't remember how many times my team has been owning the opposite team while waiting them to jump from their ressing spot.

[Powerball] - not hard at all. You should be able to do it within your first 10 games of Kotmogu.

[Capping Spree] - yap, it's hard, but doable. Should be able to complete it atleast once before hitting 100 wins achievement.

I find the one on SotA near impossible where you can't lose a tank... okay and the tanks take like 3 hits to kill and are the main way of winning. So, I need a group of the opposite faction that literally is playing their first game there... I hate these achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post

[Mine] - not hard. Should complete it way before you get 100 wins achievement.
    i still have nightmares from this achievement. took me 600 games to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post

[Capping Spree] - yap, it's hard, but doable. Should be able to complete it atleast once before hitting 100 wins achievement.
    i am at 50 wins and never got even Close to 4 caps.i think i will just skip this

Quote Originally Posted by Tethos View Post
    i am at 50 wins and never got even Close to 4 caps.i think i will just skip this
    got this as resto shaman and yeh i basically spent the whole time running the cart, we won 1600-800, meaning if i didn't cap any carts we lose 800-1600.

so yeh you need some enemy team that is kicking your ass on bases but doesn't care about their cart, it's rare but hey i had to grind capping 50 damn carts so eventually i got lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I find the one on SotA near impossible where you can't lose a tank... okay and the tanks take like 3 hits to kill and are the main way of winning. So, I need a group of the opposite faction that literally is playing their first game there... I hate these achievements.
    so random, you need to just dominate them and demoralise them the first 10 minutes, then hope most afk from such a beating and steamroll your way to a fast win, probably done this 4-5 times over 400-500 games, as horde, i find horde wins a lot more than alliance as well.

I find a lot of them really skewed against healers. I'm not supposed to be in melee range of the evil hordies with melee range interrupts. How am I supposed to return the flag? The melee will get it first <every> time.

Play healer, win, don't get achievements. Play dps, probably lose, maybe get achievements. It doesn't help that many bg achievements are detrimental to getting the victory.

Rated EotS is a great way to get achievements though if the other team doesn't actually spawn. With that said, since we did a "oooh, let's get achievements really fast" when it happened speaks to the difficulty of getting them in a non-premade setting.

BG achievements should be just like raid achievements, team-friendly and cooperative. I dislike BGs in WoW mainly because the first thing in my mind when I queue is "Which achieve am I going to try?". There are just too many of them that work in detriment of your team's victory (for instance, try being the flag carrier as a squishy class), this just might be the reason why I loathe PvP in this game so much.

Twin Peaks, [Cloud Nine], in one battle, cap and/or return 9 flags. - Again, one of the hardest in the game. You need to cap and return 9 flags. The "easy" way is to defend and hope for weak enemy flag carriers. But killing him NINE times and returning it YOURSELF is crazy. Not only are the enemy cappers usually quite strong, they usually also have healers with them. So to kill 9 of them within the BG time limit is insane. And when you kill them, you are usually not alone. IF a teammate takes the flag, you won't get credit. AND remember, if you kill enemy flag carriers a lot, odds are your team is better. And that means your teammates might cap horde flag 3 times and end the BG before you can return 9 flags. This achievement is completely crazy and unless you manage to convince all team mates to help you, I just say good luck.

^--- IS FUCKING NERVE WRECKING PATIENCE DESTROYER!... Managed 7/9 and 8/9 few times before the game ended and still JUST ONE FUCKING MORE? >