Poll: ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are you tired of World of Warcraft a bit?

No, I'm not talking about the content drought i'm talking about the game in general. The game is really in need of something majorly innovative.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Overwatch is nigh my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Overwatch is nigh my friend.
    indeed, i like it better than legion
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Not really. Haven't been playing for almost a year, not much to be tired of.

Whenever I do get tired of it, I just walk away, until I feel like playing it again. It's like with women, really, isn't it? The key to a healthy and long lasting relationship. When you get tired of your woman, you walk away and leave her be for a while, do stuff with other girls and all that, and then when after a while you finally feel like coming back, everything's reinvigorated.

Take breaks people, it works!

Very much, thats why I only occasionaly log in to do some questing on old characters and chat with friends and guildies. Most of the time I'm playing other games.

No, I'm enjoying the game right now as it is. I just re-discovered the brawlers guild after I forgot about it in MoP, and I just got rivendares charger today after 45 runs. So ya, I'm pretty happy.

Deleted
    Not playing right now, but nope. I'm done with the parts of the game that are currently available to me, but have no intention of giving up on the game. Still subbed actually, just in case the fancy takes me. Still got a couple of alts I'd like to get to 100 before Legion, but it's far from a priority what with Doom, Battleborn, the new Warhammer Total War...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Not really. Haven't been playing for almost a year, not much to be tired of.

Whenever I do get tired of it, I just walk away, until I feel like playing it again. It's like with women, really, isn't it? The key to a healthy and long lasting relationship. When you get tired of your woman, you walk away and leave her be for a while, do stuff with other girls and all that, and then when after a while you finally feel like coming back, everything's reinvigorated.

Take breaks people, it works!
    Not really, because wow isn't going to tell me to fuck off and die in a fire after I've decided I've had enough fun and go back to her...

Deleted
    Currently am not subbed but I fully intend to come back during the pre-patch and definitely for Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing since the end of Vanilla without lapse in subscription and can honestly say I'm not even the slightest bit bored.

I attribute this to:

1. The game is amazing.
    2. I am a completionist and couldn't start to get bored until all content is 100% completed (which is almost impossible).
    3. I play moderately. About 5-8 hours a week. I know some people that play 8hrs or more per day and I think that's ridiculous and no wonder they get burnt out.

I'm tired of how boring and stale it is.

I rarely play now because there's just nothing to do and nothing going on anymore.

I want to play. I want the game to absorb my soul and all of my free time like it used to. It's just not the same game anymore, and it never will be.

Not really no.

Still plenty happy with Warcraft, just usually keeping the excitement levels down a bit more compared to my younger, very hyped self.

Doesn't mean I don't have the same kinda fun I've had for years. I bet when Legion comes out I'll be having just as much fun as I did when I first got into every other expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No, I'm not talking about the content drought i'm talking about the game in general. The game is really in need of something majorly innovative.
    Not really, overall the weariness comes because of other people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

As long as the game always has fresh stuff, I doubt I'll get tired of it in the foreseeable future. I thought I was getting sick of the game toward the end of Cataclysm, but then Pandaria arrived and completely reinvigorated my passion for WoW from start to finish. I'm utterly disinterested in playing WoD at present, but if Legion is great then I'll be sinking hundreds of hours in all over again.

The basic formula of the game is very appealing and somewhat timeless, it just requires updates, polish, and good design to stay relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I've been playing since the end of Vanilla without lapse in subscription and can honestly say I'm not even the slightest bit bored.

I attribute this to:

1. The game is amazing.
    2. I am a completionist and couldn't start to get bored until all content is 100% completed (which is almost impossible).
    3. I play moderately. About 5-8 hours a week. I know some people that play 8hrs or more per day and I think that's ridiculous and no wonder they get burnt out.
    This. Mostly...I complete ALOT but I'm not a 100% completionist.

The real secret to keep the game fresh is the play moderately bit...it's just that simple.

This is the cutest poll I've ever seen.

I'm a little tired of it, looking forward to the class changes in legion though.

Deleted
    I'm not too tired of the game. I occasionally have breaks, in which I enjoy single player rpgs like Skyrim. Otherwise, roleplay and just generally messing about in the game world is how I entertain myself in wow.

Raiding is cool but I rarely do it.

Deleted
    It is what it is, I can't get involved in it like I used to but I can't deny I enjoy it. Hoping my latest alt (Mage) makes me want to raid some more.

Been playing since day dot, and not bored of the game what so ever.
    I have took two breaks during that time, one month in Cata & 2 month in MoP
    I find because i have so many things going on in my real life, with my children , friends, a Girlfriend and a successful job i find that the game is a good chance to unwind and relax still.
    I suggest if your bored of the game you just take some time out , possibly return at a later date or go ahead and pursue some other interests and goals in life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh..you are a pussy (I mean that in an amicable way, don't get mad). I play 3 hours a day (minimum) and try my best of assaulting the forums every day (succeeding it seems). I still don't get tired. And whenever I think my 13 lv 100s are the shizzle I see people with WAAAAAYYYYYY more in their signature here. So for you there is room to improve
    Lol fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I was hoping WOD would have rekindled the fire, but due to a half finished expansion, and the NoFly wars, Blizzard lost a lot of appeal to me. But I have been on and off of WOW since 2007, when I had Raider Burnout after the Drama Storm and collapsed of my old Raiding guild. I play for content, and new stories, and that's about it. Granted, Gnome Hunters, I need a Gnome Hunter with a Mech Bunny.