Cool If you were to be an Overlord...

What would you be?

I'd become a Count from Aldnoah.Zero, vassal of his royal majesty Rayregalia Vers Rayvers the Emperor of Vers! As an Orbital Knight, I am ready to participate in the invasion of Earth and the right to conquer the people of Earth and reign over their lands. To do this, my king has granted me the power of Aldnoah, which enables me to activate ancient technology and wield supernatural powers. Two fiefs have been given to me: first, I have been given a luxurious castle located in orbit (pictured below) around the planet with which I can plot my rule, repair my mech, prepare my ground forces, and watch theater. Did I mention I would also hold balls for all the other counts too? Furthermore, this castle is also a space vessel capable of deploying the surface for the invasion.

My second fief is a mech that allows me to actually fight in the conquest of Earth. Thanks to the power of Aldnoah, my Sirenum can bend the law of gravity to my will. With virtual telekinesis, my mech can levitate to where I need to and repel incoming fire, pull in fleeing Earthlings, and be generally unstoppable. Not only can I use this power to destroy, but I can also create: I can move the environment where I want it, rebuild cities how I see fit, reshape the very land! The new world will be sculpted by my hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    What would you be?

I'd become a Count from Aldnoah.Zero, vassal of his royal majesty Rayregalia Vers Rayvers the Emperor of Vers! As an Orbital Knight, I am ready to participate in the invasion of Earth and the right to conquer the people of Earth and reign over their lands. To do this, my king has granted me the power of Aldnoah, which enables me to activate ancient technology and wield supernatural powers. Two fiefs have been given to me: first, I have been given a luxurious castle located in orbit (pictured below) around the planet with which I can plot my rule, repair my mech, prepare my ground forces, and watch theater. Did I mention I would also hold balls for all the other counts too? Furthermore, this castle is also a space vessel capable of deploying the surface for the invasion.

My second fief is a mech that allows me to actually fight in the conquest of Earth. Thanks to the power of Aldnoah, my Sirenum can bend the law of gravity to my will. With virtual telekinesis, my mech can levitate to where I need to and repel incoming fire, pull in fleeing Earthlings, and be generally unstoppable. Not only can I use this power to destroy, but I can also create: I can move the environment where I want it, rebuild cities how I see fit, reshape the very land! The new world will be sculpted by my hands.

THe way they took that thing out was a thing of beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.