Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    I wish i could give away my Beta access, as i'm not playing.

I got it last week and i'm not even sure why, as i opted out for WoW Betas over 4 years ago.
    Because Blizzard doesn't know how to beta invite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    dont understand what people find in going in a beta game full of glitch and spoil :P
    I have beta acces and i use it to help blizzard make the game better and to find out what class i'l be playing in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The contest next week will allow anyone to enter.
    Sweet!

/10char
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The contest next week will allow anyone to enter.
    no please keep it to only those who are subbed D: shows they are more likely to use the key ,and are very commited to the game

Quote Originally Posted by pmatz View Post
    $15 is a lot of money
    No one is complaining about the amount of money, only about the irony of needing an active sub during the longest content drought ever to have a chance at winning a key.
    I can understand them, I wouldn't do it neither even though I have no problem with the price for a WoW sub ( if there is a flying f to do in the game that is )

Either way I got in 2 weeks ago with a contest but gating this first week behind a sub wall during epic content drought is pretty EleGiggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    no please keep it to only those who are subbed D: shows they are more likely to use the key ,and are very commited to the game
    Fortunately for us un-subbed, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm quite dedicated, just not willing to pay a bunch of money to have characters sit around and wait.

Honestly, of the two of us, I think that makes me the smarter one.

Since you're going to insult un-subbed, I figure that makes you fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    I wish i could give away my Beta access, as i'm not playing.

I got it last week and i'm not even sure why, as i opted out for WoW Betas over 4 years ago.
    You poor soul. No one will ever understand your suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Would you try it for free?
    Yup. Just waiting for either my invite from Blizzard or to win a key from a give-away.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Fortunately for us un-subbed, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm quite dedicated, just not willing to pay a bunch of money to have characters sit around and wait.

Honestly, of the two of us, I think that makes me the smarter one.

Since you're going to insult un-subbed, I figure that makes you fair game.
    You must be really smart indeed! I didn't even see anything remotely resembling an insult in the post you quoted.

Haha cute contest. I don't want a beta key but I like the way you have set this up.

BT is too long a raid to bother with this s..t.

Quote Originally Posted by TheThraxe View Post
    You must be really smart indeed! I didn't even see anything remotely resembling an insult in the post you quoted.
    He considered un-subbed to be non-committed. I take that personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    A person can be dedicated to the game and still have run out of things to do... I'm not going to pay for a sub when I have exhausted all the content available and played it to death and then beat it some more... This isn't a matter of dedication, only a moron spends money on something they won't play, regardless of how much they like the game, and I do love this game, a lack of content is still a lack of content... and I have no reason to play the current content any longer.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I have a us and eu account ( eu still active simply because of gold), and just killed Illidan. How long will it take to register through this? and hope it doenst matter what region. as it stands, i currently havent had it updated?

- nevermind, it finally updated. gg

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    He considered un-subbed to be non-committed. I take that personally.
    Yeah, and you are SO smart for not playing the game, because its not like those that still sub, actually could have reasons for playing even though you do not. Right?

I think it's a perfect restriction, too many already use the beta as a demo instead of contributing. At least if they are subbed, you know they're not people that never tried WoW before.

which other ways will blizz and curse think up of to find out our battle tags here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    you know they're not people that never tried WoW before.
    All that needs to be done to get around that issue is require some achievement from current content, like what WoWhead did for theirs, they required HFC LFR wing completion achievements... That doesn't require an active sub and still ensures they have at least played the current patch.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-05-24 at 03:48 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

All expansions are equal and deserve respect, just kidding! WOD can suck my dick!

First kill on my pally. Warglaive dropped. Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, and you are SO smart for not playing the game, because its not like those that still sub, actually could have reasons for playing even though you do not. Right?

I think it's a perfect restriction, too many already use the beta as a demo instead of contributing. At least if they are subbed, you know they're not people that never tried WoW before.
    I've been playing since 2005. I'm unsubbed because WoD has been the same thing for a year. I've done Tanaan as much as I want to, so I unsubbed. Apparently you can categorize all un-subbed people as "people that never tried WoW before" and all we will do is use it as a demo.

Don't categorize us all the same. You don't know what you're saying.

Also, they need people that have never tried WoW before to test in Beta. They just came out and said as much because newbies will do things that we wouldn't think of doing, or wouldn't know to do something that we think is second nature.

You obviously have no idea what a beta is for.