Thread: unsubbed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Unsubbed.

game playing now : salt and sanctuary.
    @Luckx I second that recommendation. Brilliant game!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Fair enough I get what your saying about being the glorified messenger boy in the msq. I got quite annoyed by the running back and forth.

I've just hit my first job to 60 (summoner) so still doing the ilvl grind to unlock void Ark and Alexander.
    Going to level a tank and healer through fates, as I really don't care for making an alt and doing all those quests again.
    Also there is so much to do with regards to crafting and gathering, I want to level it all lol. I am a bit of a completionist, so maybe that's why I enjoy it more.

I see your points, maybe after doing end game for a while I'll feel the same, but I'm having fun for now.
    Yeah, Summoner was also my first class (back in 2.0... so that's 2-3 years now ? (i lost count)) it's really enjoyable, especially in Heavensward. I rolled into Astrologian for Heavensward tho, I cleared everything up until the first raid tier in hard mode.

Obviously, if you're into gathering etc, the game has a lot to offer. The game is objectively good, it's just not for me.

Hope it is for you tho

Homophobia is so gay.

Just single player games... old and new.

Pillars of Eternity, Divinity Original Sin, Legend of Grimrock...

When Pokemon comes out, I'll be playing the crap out of it. Same with Dragon Quest 8 on 3DS. And D:OS-II of course!

I wish there were another MMO out there that interested me, but there isn't. I'm bored of the genre for now. I haven't played WoW in years.

Overwatch. Its like the most fun shooter i have played in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.