Hi all!
I'm a 10/13 Mythic Shaman seeking a new place for my totems.

About me:

My name is Hampus and I'm 21 years old guy from Sweden. I've been a fan of WoW since Vanillia. I quit the game from start of Cata and got back end of MoP. I'm a dedicated raider with close to 100% attendance and always looking to improve my game. I'm taking my raiding serious and always looking for a way to improve both myself and the team (have exp as RL and officer). I'm looking for a guild who share my passion for both raiding and the game, a team who love the rush after killing bosses and aim high in everything they do.
I have high knowledge about my class and role. I keep all 3 specs up to dated and play them all to high standard. My goals for Legion is to go out strong and end the expansion with good memories & new friends.

Char info:

Main: Ketraknot (Shaman)
I'm MS Resto but since I server changed from Magtheridon to Twisting Nether I've been playing on as Enhace.

Resto:
Int > Spirit (until happy) > Mastery > Haste > Crit = Multi
Ilvl: 735 (Leg ring 795)
Enchants/Socket: Mastery

Enhance:
Agi > Haste > Mastery = Multi > Crit
Ilvl: 738 (Ring 795)
Enchants/Socket: Haste

Raid history:

I've done alot of casual playing due to my age before Cata. My started my raidng first at the end of MoP when I got back from my break.

SoO: 8/14 NM (Flex back then), 5/14 Hc (Normal back then) (Warlock, Liddnok)
HM: 7/7 HC (Mage, Garnoji)
BRF: 10/10 HC (Mage, Garnoji)
HFC: 10/13 Mythic (Shaman, Ketraknot)

I can raid every day, but under prog I prefer to raid 3-4 days per week.

I'm not gonna faction change, I've always and will always remain horde.

For more info or a in-game chat, feel free to add my b.net Ketraknot#2699 and lets have a nice chat

Orginal post can be found on the TN & LF player forums