The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch needs the holy paladin type healer. Tanky as fuck with armor and shields

And a hero that focuses on restricting/stopping movement so those tracers diving are met with a potential skill based movement trap.

Current hero pool is tiny and missing important counters

- - - Updated - - -

I realize some may consider Mei a movement based hero but I'd like to see it expanded more than just her short range freeze and giant wall.

Something like a reverse lucio where you can slow down time of your enemies or a telekinesis type that can bind people in place etc as a idea

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Overwatch needs the holy paladin type healer. Tanky as fuck with armor and shields

And a hero that focuses on restricting/stopping movement so those tracers diving are met with a potential skill based movement trap.

Current hero pool is tiny and missing important counters

- - - Updated - - -

I realize some may consider Mei a movement based hero but I'd like to see it expanded more than just her short range freeze and giant wall.

Something like a reverse lucio where you can slow down time of your enemies or a telekinesis type that can bind people in place etc as a idea
    Man I'm really not sure if I want this lol, even though I feel this is an archetype they'll try eventually.

I sure would like some new healers though, if Mercy stays as strong as she is right now there's very little variety.

Looks like 3 tank meta is back with mercy, Rhein, Zarya and Rhog.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I hate how they made it so you have to be right on top of the corpse now and the immunity is gone. The immunity isn't too much of an issue, but when you're trying to get up a tank that the enemy is clustered around you're pretty much dead going in.
    I agree. Ive found myself not using the rez very much at all now that you have to be touching the corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well, not seen a D.Va all evening, which is weird. Her changes don't seem either popular or particularly good.
    From what ive seen, she is too easy to kill now. Sure she can kill a squishy backliner easier but she takes a lot more damage for it now, and she cant be on the front lines.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-09-21 at 03:20 AM.

Are the loot boxes broken? In the last 7 crates I have gotten nothing but duplicates and I am about 80% through all the regular loot, so I should still be getting stuff I don't have.

All I see are D.va's and they are constantly exploding, every time she is on screen she is falling out of a mech or exploding one and hopping back in to get bounced out.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Are the loot boxes broken? In the last 7 crates I have gotten nothing but duplicates and I am about 80% through all the regular loot, so I should still be getting stuff I don't have.
    It was never a 100% chance to get new stuff, it was just a decrease.

I mean, I've been getting dups for the last few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started getting dupes again pretty regularly when I was about 75%+ through each rarity (not counting unobtainable holiday stuff).

Now I've finished commons and blues so basically every box is all dupes unless I roll epic or legendary. Even those I still periodically get duplicates on, even though there is plenty I don't have.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

My brain was sure i was getting dupes but they didn't count as such, so no coins but i've started getting duplicates again because i've exhausted the blue rarity pool. I guess i was thinking about stuff i've unboxed during the beta.... Really, it's been more than a month i was sure it was a bug not getting a single duplicate since the summer games. <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

The new Mercy is insane. They removed 5man rezzes but buffed everything else including her rezzing capabilities! I wonder whether people will learn to shoot her while she is flying or if she will get nerfed instead. Probably nerfed.

Played her for 5 hours straight can't get enough of her. Getting it all out of my system before she gets nerfed.

The only support i could play without falling asleep before was Ana, but now mercy is queen. The ult is just ridiculous, genji ult, np fly 50 feet into the air lol. So much fun flying around dodging people and junking them around the map with that ult only to rez people and fly away again. The increase passive healing is also pretty beast. Im thinking they will probably nerf something, i just hope its not the fly duration or speed man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mercy's new ult is PROBABLY a little much. She probably doesn't need a speed boost; flight is strong enough on its own. The beams should maybe cap at 3 targets, not the whole team (also favors a couple flankers not reducing its efficacy by not being stacked with everyone else).

That said, the new rez and ult have me actually enjoying playing her and feeling a lot more active. She may become my #2 healing pick; I still think I prefer Zenyatta, just for personal offense, but that's also partly because I solo queue almost exclusively.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I started getting dupes again pretty regularly when I was about 75%+ through each rarity (not counting unobtainable holiday stuff).

Now I've finished commons and blues so basically every box is all dupes unless I roll epic or legendary. Even those I still periodically get duplicates on, even though there is plenty I don't have.
    Yeah, I know we had a bit of an argument back when the change went in, about this, but I've started getting consistent dupes every box now as well, so it's almost certainly based on the percentage you've unlocked.

I'm not finished collecting everything, so I'm only getting one dupe a box, but it's one dupe every box now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The only support i could play without falling asleep before was Ana, but now mercy is queen. The ult is just ridiculous, genji ult, np fly 50 feet into the air lol. So much fun flying around dodging people and junking them around the map with that ult only to rez people and fly away again. The increase passive healing is also pretty beast. Im thinking they will probably nerf something, i just hope its not the fly duration or speed man.
    The self healing is too much, you basically need to ult her, or have a Widow on your team to counter. Even with the latter, she still has a normal sized head box so from the ground, isn't a big target to land a headshot on.

- - - Updated - - -

So I made this post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...age=7#post-123 on the official forums, and frankly I'm fucking bewildered how people would rather be one shot than Hacked. Even more interestingly, the upvotes and downvotes are very evenly split.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-09-21 at 08:55 PM.

if they nerf the speed boots the ult would be trash because it would make you too much of an easy target. The speed is just right.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    if they nerf the speed boots the ult would be trash because it would make you too much of an easy target. The speed is just right.
    From what I've seen, even with current speed she's an easy target. Playing against a 76, McCree, and DVa, anytime I went up above Reins shield I was basically painting a giant bullseye on myself as they were all coordinated enough to aim at me. I was forced back down every time or killed.
    I've even watched other Mercy's fly around when ULT is used and ask my team why they aren't hitting her instead of shooting at the Rein shield, while getting easy hits on her as Lucio or Ana (they just don't do enough to bring her down). The only characters I've seen truly scared of an Ult Mercy is Pharah, Junkrat, and McCrees with bad aim (barring short range tanks).
    It's a fun ability overall, but I've seen enough lately from both teams to see it's not that good unless people flat out ignore her. If they see her and return fire, most players can apply more pressure to her than vice versa. She's great though at finishing off players that run away after you heal your team and kill a few, but other than that, most the time it's just Ult and keep hanging out behind your tanks.

I dont know why anyone plays dva, all i ever see herdo is die and feed ults.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet. From riding high into 2700, Jeff Kaplan hit the nerf button. Queue the 11-24 series to plummet lower than my season low into the 2200s. Tons of threads of other people saying this is happening, Hal is triggering us.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    This game is really irritating. I'm losing like 40 SR for every loss, and gaining maybe 12-14 for wins. It wants me in bronze, so what's the point? I might as well just stick to quick play because this crap is demoralizing as hell. Idk how people do this crap.

I'm torn on Mercy's changes. I like her new ultimate and the utility that it provides - it's great for getting out of the way of certain ultimates or a particularly persistent flanker. Or when everybody else on your team is dead and you need a tactical retreat.

Her new resurrect ability feels a bit...clunky, though. Unresponsive? More than once I've flown towards an ally and then there's been a slight but notable delay before it goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm torn on Mercy's changes. I like her new ultimate and the utility that it provides - it's great for getting out of the way of certain ultimates or a particularly persistent flanker. Or when everybody else on your team is dead and you need a tactical retreat.

Her new resurrect ability feels a bit...clunky, though. Unresponsive? More than once I've flown towards an ally and then there's been a slight but notable delay before it goes off.
    Takes some getting used to, I thought it was unresponsive at first but the range is quite small and you have to be facing towards the dead person to res (I think?)

Haven't noticed any real delay but I've had to fiddle around sometimes to get the res to go off.

10+ Year Old Account
    My win rate with Mercy went up slightly with the new changes

So I am all for them
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance