10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    climbed all the way up to 2751 (from 2700 and no that was not easy when u lose 20-30 points and win 10-20 points per match) and then fell all the way to 2660 due to retards picking hanzo / widow doing absolutely nothing and refusing to change hero. I dont mind what they do but the thing is they trigger other teamates and it because a chat instead of a game where kids are flaming each other.
    Never insult a hanzo or widow IMO. The game we won after the pugs I just described had a Hanzo.... and he was MLG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Today seems less bad, some troll groups though but makes up for it when you troll back with attack Bastion, and grab a match winning potg.

May have also flipped a bit as Mercy when a tank left and a second Hanzo joined, so obviously I'm the only one contesting while everyone sits back and watches the Payload reach the end. :3 Much "IS LOSING FUN?!" Having been asking for someone to go tank since they captured the payload and the tank left. Ffs. "But I was Hanzo first". Damn children.

Got Ana Ghoul skin which is cool, and Huntress WM to complete the set. Still no Mercy but 2.1k credits now, should be able to buy it by the end if it still refuses.

7+ Year Old Account
    got more widow plays!
    https://gfycat.com/EasygoingTestyGalapagosalbatross
    https://gfycat.com/BackEvenDwarfrabbit

getting better and better, hitting those juicy headshots is damn satisfying
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-23 at 03:20 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm the weekend trolls. Had to switch from tank to healer twice because we had neither. Another game, our healer left early, new player joins and picks Dva. I again switch to healer. Everyone then plays last month's brawl and changes to random heroes every death.

lately i only get potgs as mei so i post them on fb to salt my friends that hate her. whats better is that its always blizzard ulti and me not doing much else XD
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is....is it possible?

AN XBONE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep! We do exist!

I'll never make the claim that its better than PC but I enjoy it and that's where my friends are.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Yep! We do exist!

I'll never make the claim that its better than PC but I enjoy it and that's where my friends are.
    But it is!

Xbone has a not very toxic community compared to PC

7+ Year Old Account
    https://gfycat.com/LegalFrightenedHoverfly
    im quite proud of that highlight, the shots were smooth as silk :3

other than that, i dont seem to get lucky anymore with the lootboxes, got 3 new legendarys, all 3 of them were duplicates.
    im happy nonetheless, got the new mercy, reaper and reinhardt skin, the sweet mei and genji highlight intros and the winston emote.

i hope i get the symmetra skin tho, the eyeball turrets are awesome.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-23 at 08:16 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Somehow every time I'm one match off increasing my career rating I get a bunch of troll games that I spend days having to make up for.

Also, I know I'm not very high up the ranks but it's unbelievable how many noob Hanzo mains there are still in the queues. Ie the classic "picks Hanzo regardless of the team comp, on attack and defence, ignores all chat and voice coms, P.S. is also a terrible Hanzo".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Somehow every time I'm one match off increasing my career rating I get a bunch of troll games that I spend days having to make up for.

Also, I know I'm not very high up the ranks but it's unbelievable how many noob Hanzo mains there are still in the queues. Ie the classic "picks Hanzo regardless of the team comp, on attack and defence, ignores all chat and voice coms, P.S. is also a terrible Hanzo".
    Ran into a ton of that today. My team is willing to go tank/healers (I am already a healer) and there is usually 4 of us, but we only had 3 today.... so many games we had solo pugs who were all flankers... and didnt even manage that. We had a McCree in one game totally ignore a pharrah on the enemy team for some reason..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    lately i only get potgs as mei so i post them on fb to salt my friends that hate her. whats better is that its always blizzard ulti and me not doing much else XD
    I discovered that Pharah absolutely destroys Mei, she's big and slow and oh so easy to hit. Had a match on Numbani, started out as WM but we actually moved too quick to make a real impact with her, but at the last WP some of their team switched and they started to hold us a bit; so I went Pharah and just completely broke them. Actually got a quad kill when we rounded the corner with my ult too, flew out the balcony right above them and just flattened the lot - but no PotG We just walked it in from there

Yesterday was much better than Saturday. I was like 2 wins short of breaking 50% w/l with Ana Saturday, but just all went horribly wrong. Absolutely love the Ghoul skin though, spiderweb pattern and Trick or Treat on her rifle is amazing. Want the emote too, because that skin with that emote is creepy as.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran into a ton of that today. My team is willing to go tank/healers (I am already a healer) and there is usually 4 of us, but we only had 3 today.... so many games we had solo pugs who were all flankers... and didnt even manage that. We had a McCree in one game totally ignore a pharrah on the enemy team for some reason..........
    It's great being that Pharah though, just clear skies... Hate having loads of flankers though, especially on defence; lost a number of games on Saturday to that, overextending thinking they can spawn camp; losing A and not getting back to B before the enemy team take it. Also seem a lot of K/D Ratio people who play like its a deathmatch and spend 90% of the game hiding or otherwise completely avoiding the main objective fights.

Actually took some time to look at some career profiles of people I was lumped with. A lot of "mains" with like 40% wins. Are people actually enjoying playing to that?

Another thing I noticed, although my SR in comp is 2019, QP puts me in matches with people around 2500. Maybe this is why I'm finding QP more fun?
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-10-24 at 01:18 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Xbone has a not very toxic community compared to PC
    This is 100% true, browsing these forums makes me glad I don't have to deal with a chat box.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I think my block list is either overfull or broken. I have blocked so many people over the course of the last month they are starting to show back up in my games and it's frustrating. Maybe I just need to get out of the solo que, but not having much luck there either. Can't find anyone that A) knows what the character they picked is suppose to do, or B) Knows and doesn't spill random toxic garbage into chat or over voice. So my Rein continues to solo que and sit on the payload, defend the healers, push the point all the while wondering why I bother.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my team are really starting to come together. We are all around the same range anywhere from 2800-3000 and instead of us being proptetually in a certain range, we are all going up only to go down after hitting diamond and deciding to try new comps/strats (I still have not, but am close at 2900)

Really getting tired of my team feeding bastion potg's. His ass needs to be focused down hard every time he is seen first priority until the person playing him gives it up, but no one listens.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    I think my block list is either overfull or broken. I have blocked so many people over the course of the last month they are starting to show back up in my games and it's frustrating.
    Blocking people doesn't affect your queues at all. It just prevents you from seeing their chat or hearing them speak.They used to have the prefer/avoid function and they basically removed it. There is no way to prevent yourself from playing with assholes because it 'breaks their queue system'.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Blocking people doesn't affect your queues at all. It just prevents you from seeing their chat or hearing them speak.They used to have the prefer/avoid function and they basically removed it. There is no way to prevent yourself from playing with assholes because it 'breaks their queue system'.
    That's such a silly stance for them to take. =/

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15dEV-lrWr4

this happened to me earlier today.... 3 people trolling the group and spamming random non sense in the chat and voice chat....

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Lot of good wins again today, but wasn't actually so fun. Getting tired of tanking again. Always tanking. Got told to go kill myself in one of the few matches I did pick WM; but rest of that team were astoundingly bad, again, because "Roadhog will do as the tank"... So, again, swap to D.Va and carry. The handful of matches I got to do 'something else' a WM with 35% wr and promptly did nothing all game was always there first. Last match, tank decides to switch at the last moment in spawn to Pharah, so again first death, back to Reinhardt because otherwise no slowing them.

I really don't understand how people give so little of a shit about winning, that they willfully fuck everything around. Even though in this last case, their Mercy in their premade was whining the whole time because no one would look after her. I know it's QP but it feels so massively selfish. Oh, and barely got a heal off said Mercy if their Pharah was around to buff instead.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-10-25 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Lot of good wins again today, but wasn't actually so fun. Getting tired of tanking again. Always tanking. Got told to go kill myself in one of the few matches I did pick WM; but rest of that team were astoundingly bad, again, because "Roadhog will do as the tank"... So, again, swap to D.Va and carry. The handful of matches I got to do 'something else' a WM with 35% wr and promptly did nothing all game was always there first. Last match, tank decides to switch at the last moment in spawn to Pharah, so again first death, back to Reinhardt because otherwise no slowing them.

I really don't understand how people give so little of a shit about winning, that they willfully fuck everything around. Even though in this last case, their Mercy in their premade was whining the whole time because no one would look after her. I know it's QP but it feels so massively selfish. Oh, and barely got a heal off said Mercy if their Pharah was around to buff instead.
    And welcome to the reason I quit playing Fuck the community of this game, really.