15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I tried, I did have a group I did Comp with. Seems pretty invariable though that you hook up with someone, but you're thrown straight up against a premade used to working together and it's just a steamroll the you never hear from them again.

Just got put with one now. They all went to just get hit by cars on oasis.
    You seem to have a knack for finding the worst to group with.

I went 11-8 last night. I'm on a roll!
    Last edited by Tharkkun; 2017-01-13 at 05:21 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I know that feel. It hits me especially hard on Genji, sometimes I'll reflect the Widow's snipes right back at their head, other times I'll accidentally dash off a cliff.
    I'm far from a great Genji but one day I was on fire the entire match, had the most eliminations, no deaths, great accuracy and I was on the payload slicing through the enemy team and jumping about like a demented rabbit. I also got play of the game.

I've never been able to recreate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're being so awesome at Mercy that you're countering the Pharah, and never actually end up using a res. Really feel like she could do with a second ult for those situations.

Also, this happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to love Tracer, not killing myself so much anymore and she's so good at just stopping attacking teams build up and getting momentum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm far from a great Genji but one day I was on fire the entire match, had the most eliminations, no deaths, great accuracy and I was on the payload slicing through the enemy team and jumping about like a demented rabbit. I also got play of the game.

That's pretty much why a lot of people get triggered when someone picks Genji I think. Most people who play Genji very rarely perform well, and mostly just dash off cliffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slept at least ten times in one round by Ana, killed every single time as a result. Because that's fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually hooked up with a good group last night. Got stomped one match, there was a bit of complaining, fortunately we'd done really well for 3-4 matches before so it didn't entirely fall apart. I thought something was off with a couple of the players, then PotG happened and it was their Pharah, grouped with the 2 I was suspicious of (Mei and Hanzo that never missed and knew exactly where we were, with not a single sonic arrow from Hanzo) with a very obvious aimlock; she ulted and her targeting just snapped instantly from player to player. Think we all reported them, and it kinda felt less bad about losing so badly. Fortunately they left and next few matches were really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's not odd. I do it too and suspect most Anas do. The sniping is really for specific map sections to reach hidden players and to take out pharah/widow. Snipe healing isn't really effective b/c you can't see the whole field to know who to sleep, when to biotic, etc.
    Exactly, I think Ns heal is a far better option than scoped because of the fact that you dont lose your sight and are aware of the game. I think practicing ns helps alot when you're too close/pressured, having a reliable ns performance is life and death when that happens.
    green is the color!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally stickied a Lucio, twice in a row, on Tracer. I usually suck at her pulse grenade.

Felt good.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Slept at least ten times in one round by Ana, killed every single time as a result. Because that's fair.
    It feels rough when you are playing a god tier Ana. I'm not one of those, but I had a match the other day where I kept sleeping pharah out of the air, watching her fall to the ground, then biotic grenade, shot, punch and she was dead. At first they were being silly and just said 'stop Cosbying me'. But after 3 more times and me killing her every time, they never ever switched characters and then rage quit at the end of the match.

It felt pretty good. Btw, it's fair b/c it has a high failure rate unless you have perfect aim and it requires either a) teamwork or b) really good followup offense by the Ana. It's no different than Junkrats trap, mcree's flashbang, etc.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to love Tracer, not killing myself so much anymore and she's so good at just stopping attacking teams build up and getting momentum.
    She's among my top 3 (the other two being S76 and Pharah.) Getting a good rhythm with her is tricky but when you get her to work for you, she's fucking awesome.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone did protecting Junk's RIP-Tire with Defence Matrix.

https://gfycat.com/OpulentBewitchedA...aghornedbeetle

I am impressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    tried playing with a controller today....yea, back to mouse and keyboard for me lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    tried playing with a controller today....yea, back to mouse and keyboard for me lol
    Saw a dude playing Overwatch with a controller on a laptop the other day. Was like "why would you do that to yourself."

I also have the game on XBox, I know the difference!

Bought it on console first to play with coworkers, bought PC version so I could play while deployed.
    Putin khuliyo

Lost 300 rating since December. Keep getting teams with leavers, widow mains, trolls, etc. Sigh.

The overall quality of matches in Gold feels like Bronze these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I am impressed.
    Would have been more impressive if it killed anyone, but that D.Va is what's up.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I find the less I think about what I'm doing on Genji, the better I do.

If I try to plan an escape route, or plan my ult, I just end up flopping over and dying, and then getting mad.

If I just dash around and jump like a lunatic, I end up doing okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Would have been more impressive if it killed anyone, but that D.Va is what's up.
    It killed the Soldier, but definitely potential in it.

7+ Year Old Account

I am impressed.
    *inner symmetra activates*

Impressive!

Formerly known as Arafal

I am impressed.
    This is the type of D.Va I want on my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hadn't really thought about how strong Biotic Grenade was before, but just landed 4 consecutive body shots on an Ana who was being healed by a Mercy (from out of my LOS); her health bar didn't even move. Obviously a headshot would have killed her, but she was a long way away and shooting back. That shouldn't happen; if there's anyone that shouldn't just be being outhealed, its Widow.