10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Because fuck you and fuck your fun.. Also she can hurt like a bitch, so people don't like her being alive
    Zarya is my number one kill target any time she's on the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So sick of my teams choking in the last ten seconds
    yea but looking at the opposite results -- isn't it so awesome when your team can make that final attack/defense in the last few seconds to secure the victory??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Because fuck you and fuck your fun.. Also she can hurt like a bitch, so people don't like her being alive
    This is true. I view her more as a high health attacker rather than an actual tank, since she can do so much damage. A bruiser I guess if anything, hence why I always enjoy a second tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    This irritates me on PC as well. Even though turrets are easy enough to snipe or take out with Junkrat/Pharah, their 360° microsecond targeting systems need a nerf. Give them at least like a 1sec aim laser lock-on delay.
    Yea that's my only problem with the turret. I think slowly adjusting time delay for it's "lock-on/fire" over a few patches could help find that sweet spot. I can live with how it is currently and be fine with it going forward. However it's still very annoying that you can peek around a corner and before even seeing the whole turret, it's already shooting at you, even after it was aimed the complete opposite direction of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This is true. I view her more as a high health attacker rather than an actual tank, since she can do so much damage. A bruiser I guess if anything, hence why I always enjoy a second tank.
    Yeah, you pretty much always need a second tank with her

Don't know what was up with my matching making this weekend. I was finally getting to the place where games were close everytime, fun and challenging, but over the weekend the rubber band matchups started again worse than they ever had before. I'd play for a few and get completely stomped, then quit for an hour or so come back and decimate a few, then quit for a little while longer and repeat. I much prefer the close games to easy wins or terrible losses. They just seem so much more intense and enjoyable.

I did run into a lot of level imbalance this weekend. I know its not 100% indicative of skill, but when one team has at least 3 people whose individual level is higher than the other entire team's level combined, there's a good chance that its not going to go well for that lower level team. I think at the worst one I found was my side had around 300 levels on the other team. I thought "These must be some seriously bad people over level 100, or these level 8 and 12's and near godlike for their time played". I was wrong, it was a stomping for their team and not really much fun for me.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Zarya is my number one kill target any time she's on the field.
    Hrm...I don't like this. You probably stop attacking when I pop my shield too. This won't do...
    Last edited by Daws001; 2016-06-27 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But yeah, talking about Zarya.. I'm seeing her played an awful lot more in the past 2 weeks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Hrm...I don't like this. You probably stop attacking when I pop my shield too. This won't do...
    Si!
    If I'm on WM, I'll pop a headshot, wait for the shield (which 95% of Zarya's will pop instantly) And call to my team that her shield is on CD. If the shield doesn't come up after the first, I'll shoot her in the head again

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    Don't know what was up with my matching making this weekend. I was finally getting to the place where games were close everytime, fun and challenging, but over the weekend the rubber band matchups started again worse than they ever had before. I'd play for a few and get completely stomped, then quit for an hour or so come back and decimate a few, then quit for a little while longer and repeat. I much prefer the close games to easy wins or terrible losses. They just seem so much more intense and enjoyable.

I did run into a lot of level imbalance this weekend. I know its not 100% indicative of skill, but when one team has at least 3 people whose individual level is higher than the other entire team's level combined, there's a good chance that its not going to go well for that lower level team. I think at the worst one I found was my side had around 300 levels on the other team. I thought "These must be some seriously bad people over level 100, or these level 8 and 12's and near godlike for their time played". I was wrong, it was a stomping for their team and not really much fun for me.
    Game is still "New" but yeah... the current MMR feels like you're just getting match up randomly. Got paired with a 5 man group that were completely new to the game. They were nice people at the very least it was a pleasant lost and the ping was great <20 most of the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    There's such a disparity in the reported experiences of players that it really does seem like it probably just comes down to the MMR level of people you're playing with.
    Regardless of how many wins in a row I've gotten, I've seen absolutely no difference in the level of skill of the players, and yet, there seems to be a huge disparity between the skill levels of teams constantly. I don't care what Blizzard claims. They have no functioning MMR system.

Good. Waiting for ranked. Played a lot 1st 2 weeks. 50 matches a day on average. Been playing Legion beta, then back to OW when comp. is out.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

If I could get a refund on this game, I would. On principle it seems Blizzard is incapable of making a compelling, semi-balanced PvP experience outside of SC2, and I only say that because I have 0 knowledge on the current state of balance in SC2.

Well, i returned after 3 weeks break and i met my friends and did some 6v6.... It was fun and quite intense matches and i wasn't out of shape as i feared; playing TF2 these days kept my aiming mostly intact and i got a bunch of gold medals.

I also played some Mccree and i had a lot more fun without relying on Fan the Hammer and no one expected me to actually kill them with primary fire from mid range. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

What is it with people always declaring that something is, "imbalanced"?
    That all you have to add? The game, as a whole, isn't balanced. Not even close to being so.
    Last edited by Monstercloud; 2016-06-28 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just tired of hearing, "Imbalance!" from people all the time.

What's your specific complaint? How do you think it could be better? How does it actually impact your play?

All the general whining about "imbalance" in PvP games always just sounds like sour grapes if people can't come up with anything further.
    It's comical with regards to this game however, as the game is designed to be imbalanced from one hero to the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But yeah, I was trying to explain how shields worked for Zarya to tell my girlfriend how hard the achievement is and I thought I'd never get it, and then I stopped and was like "You know, it requires you to stay alive for more than a minute, that alone is hard".
    I got it pretty easily at the end of a very frantic Gibraltar payload defense. The attacking team kept trying to push in, I believe I had a Roadhog co-tank and they were basically just feeding my bubbles. There was always someone to attack, and if I was close to dying I could back off and hide while my teammates kept them busy. Having a Mercy helps too.

I'm just tired of hearing, "Imbalance!" from people all the time.

What's your specific complaint? How do you think it could be better? How does it actually impact your play?

All the general whining about "imbalance" in PvP games always just sounds like sour grapes if people can't come up with anything further.
    So all you have to add is, "I'm tired of people saying imbalance!" Fantastic.

Of all these times that people "Cried' imbalance, no one said anything why? It really doesn't matter if you agree with all of them or not, all of them statistically can't be 100% wrong. Some heroes are just objectively better than other heroes at their respective role. Some heroes need to be reclassified as they just don't fit the role they are assigned to. The way quick match matches people is seemingly random. And those are things that are just off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    It's comical with regards to this game however, as the game is designed to be imbalanced from one hero to the next.
    Counter =/= imbalance. If heroes are designed to be imbalanced by nature, then they're designing games poorly. It's a game, not an iPad.
    Last edited by Monstercloud; 2016-06-28 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    So all you have to add is, "I'm tired of people saying imbalance!" Fantastic.

Of all these times that people "Cried' imbalance, no one said anything why? It really doesn't matter if you agree with all of them or not, all of them statistically can't be 100% wrong. Some heroes are just objectively better than other heroes at their respective role. Some heroes need to be reclassified as they just don't fit the role they are assigned to. The way quick match matches people is seemingly random. And those are things that are just off the top of my head.

Counter =/= imbalance. If heroes are designed to be imbalanced by nature, then they're designing games poorly. It's a game, not an iPad.
    A good point.

I asked you specifically what you didn't like. But you have nothing specific, apparently.

So basically just sour grapes, like I said. Ok. Great. Good contribution.
    Sorry I'm not interested in placating to a child who needs to for a specific answer to be appeased. But please, increase your meaningless post count by complaining about complainers.