Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Yes, as I said, I'm not adamant in defending this point. Still in this context this sentence from him especially is extremely cringe-worthy.
    I only wanted to point out, that many far Leftist are united in their loathing towards their own culture / country.
    Yes, he is well known for that kind of sentences. That is true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you don´t present data to support your claims, i figured as much since your claims were mostly untrue. Damn it´s a hard world out there when you´re trying to pretend that the sky is falling.
    His data so far that has been presented when he was in his holocaust denial mode was shown to be bullshit. So expecting him to present evidence given the beating he got then might be unrealistic. He would rather just bleat out his "claims".
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    This is simply disgusting. Wtf are the German people doing?
    Not "the German people" this are just some quotes from some attention seeking politicans, who are well known for that kind of thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    If you insist it... me I am getting some marshmallows for the next big bonfire we are planing. Maybe things are not as good as they could be but from my perspective it is getting better... and wonderfully toasty.
    Going to sing the classics while sitting around the bonfire? A little Horst-Wessel-Lied, followed by Es zittern die morschen Knochen? Will you regale each other with stories of your bravery as how if you could you would burn down a refugee center as well? And how that one time, you almost said a bad thing to an immigrant?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Going to sing the classics while sitting around the bonfire? A little Horst-Wessel-Lied, followed by Es zittern die morschen Knochen? Will you regale each other with stories of your bravery as how if you could you would burn down a refugee center as well? And how that one time, you almost said a bad thing to an immigrant?
    My now you have all taken to rather dark fantasies about my little camping trip. Need to rally behind something righteous? Tell me did you ever find out the meaning to what the word "moral" means or do you still try to use it as a club to beat people you disagree with?

7+ Year Old Account
    My now you have all taken to rather dark fantasies about my little camping trip. Need to rally behind something righteous? Tell me did you ever find out the meaning to what the word "moral" means or do you still try to use it as a club to beat people you disagree with?
    Well then tell us what you are going to do on your little "camping trip" with your bonfire and all. Tell us what the modern Nazi does out in the woods with his pals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I'm not the one claiming their violence is just as bad or worse.

The main difference is that they burn down cars, not houses.
    And they fight the police or neo-Nazi's, they don't really try to kill politicians.
    Oh?
    You see, Germany had already it's share of militant Leftists, who resort to the killing of politicians.
    Back in the day they called themselves RAF.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

A very enlightening read.

and regarding what's happening now:

http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110972/3232797

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschl...d_5259484.html

and many other attacks of Antifa followers against AfD promotion stands or single AfD supporters and politicians in many German cities, which had max. a small article in the local press.

http://www.hna.de/lokales/goettingen...m-6041323.html

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/i...-14035639.html

http://www.jenapolis.de/2015/11/09/m...w-verharmlost/
    (here even the mentioning of RAF 4.0)

http://www.schwarzwaelder-bote.de/in...406b4ecdc.html

...and many more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    A lot of these quotes cannot be outright verified (echo chamber problem), some are quoted out of context, some are very old and some are made up.

Anyway, people like to hate on the Greens because even if they are not really the cause of the problems their stances acts as magnets for the fury of those who are essentially angry about...everything. Objectively I could pick any politician and find a contradictory quote. In the end politics is the art of the attainable.
    Yes sure. I think, that Trittin would do everything, that one other of his "insightful" sentences would disappear from the memories of the citizens. (One word suffices: Eiskugel)
    And the Greens in Germany... there can't exist any argumentation in favor of this party, which supported for a long time pedophilia and still is very dodgy regarding this topic.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A...Gr%C3%BCnen%29

I've always seen a lot more left-wing violence in my country, and it often turns out a lot worse than right-wing does (often children involved).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    thats how it works in reality

its not right and it needs to change
    Then you get on that sunshine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Yes sure. I think, that Trittin would do everything, that one other of his "insightful" sentences would disappear from the memories of the citizens. (One word suffices: Eiskugel)
    And the Greens in Germany... there can't exist any argumentation in favor of this party, which supported for a long time pedophilia and still is very dodgy regarding this topic.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A...Gr%C3%BCnen%29
    This debate is haunting the Greens just as the marital rape debate was haunting the CDU/CSU really. It does only affect some older generations though predating that 90s party merger. In essence they are officially rejecting these old positions though and frankly this is not unusual. Just look at the FN and their rejection of racism and antisemitism. They certainly still have members that are adhering to both still - just not as vocal anymore.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    #triggered
    #feelthebern
    You obviously don´t know what these stand for.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.