Poll: do you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Transmog is one of the nicest features available and I'd gladly have the old looks back.

No. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    When Naxx was removed transmog wasn't even in the game yet, so it's bullshit anyway. Nobody keeps armor in their banks to show off in cities except for RP'ers.
    I kept my Tier 3 because of the sentimentality of it, and how much dedication it took me. I also kept my Tier 2.5/Tier 2/ Tier 1/ ZG set/etc./etc./etc. for the exact same reasons. Had absolutely nothing to do with RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Like a moron I sold my blood tempered ransuer and sin'dorei war- blade back in wrath, wish I could have them again
    i have mine as an alliance pala, goes well with my blood knight tabard <3

- - - Updated - - -

When Naxx was removed transmog wasn't even in the game yet, so it's bullshit anyway. Nobody keeps armor in their banks to show off in cities except for RP'ers.
    just oozing saltiness here lol, i kept loads of items because they looked so damn cool, argent avenger (yeah ok it has similar models but they cost loads), items from naxx invasion and of course benediction, and just for the lols, the item [Tea with Sugar] from old WPL questing, just keep these items for fun and now i will be reaping the rewards of being a hoarder you snooze you lose!

They should just make tier 3 replicas available from Darkmoon Faire like the other replicas. That's fair for everyone.

They should just make tier 3 replicas available from Darkmoon Faire like the other replicas. That's fair for everyone.
    Doubt that'd happen. They're already on the BMAH, and it can frequently take 500k-1.5m to pick up the full set for transmog. With the new increase in gold cap I'd rather they change the T3 transmogs to a bag that contains the entire set. Potentially waiting a year or more to even see all the pieces, let along actually win them is too much.

They already made near Tier 3 replicas, it's called Tier 7 Heroes/Valorous. Be happy you got that.

I think if they redid archaeology to reward old removed items rather then vendor trash it would make everyone happier. Maybe make the items BoE to allow it to function as a type of gathering profession? I lucked out and manged to hang on to my vanquisher blade on a alt so I have the retired item I want but I kinda miss my old scholo necromancer robes if I am being honest.