Poll: Which name for a female troll death knight?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which name for my troll death knight?

Clicky for full-size!

So there are three possibilities on my realm that I find rather fun. Two give me a chuckle, and the other I like because of her hair. Which to choose? Mongoose, Zamboni, or Daffodil? How ya doin, mon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'd say Mabrigitte, or if I was locked to your choices Zamboni.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'd say Mabrigitte, or if I was locked to your choices Zamboni.
    The -boni part is pretty fun for a DK. It's so hard to decide!

Zamboni works on several levels.

Deleted
    Zamboni's a good troll name.

Deleted
    Hidden Option 4: Mazula

A lot of people seem to like Zamboni!

Deleted
    Whoasan ..........

Deleted
    Deadtroll.

Zamboni is more fitting, but Daffodil for novelty just wins out for me.
    We need more unexpected and unconventional names which aren't just a respelling or accented letters version of one someone else got first.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Daffodil for novelty just wins out for me.
    It symbolizes rebirth. And while a bunch of daffodils are said to be a sign of good fortune, it's said a single daffodil foretells misfortune.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    It symbolizes rebirth. And while a bunch of daffodils are said to be a sign of good fortune, it's said a single daffodil foretells misfortune.
    And I thought it might have been the yellow hair.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

dkardashian

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And I thought it might have been the yellow hair.
    That too! /10char

• Zamboni sounds like a troll name in the actual lore. +1
    • Zamboni can be considered an ice/frost reference, which relates to Death Knights. +1
    • Zamboni also sounds like a massive truck and/or a mob boss that will demolish/steamroll you. +2 for badassery.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    • Zamboni also sounds like a massive truck and/or a mob boss that will demolish/steamroll you. +2 for badassery.
    In about five minutes!

Where's the xXDéàthknightXx option? Voting for Zamboni, seems the most fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Where's the xXDéàthknightXx option? Voting for Zamboni, seems the most fitting.
    I think that one was already taken, needs more random letters to get a unused name.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Where's the xXDéàthknightXx option?
    I checked, and it's already taken!

One more vote for Zamboni for all the previously listed reasons.