Deleted

Woman faked pregnancy, used murdered chihuahua to fake miscarriage

http://fox13now.com/2016/05/23/alaba...e-miscarriage/

LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ala. -- A 43-year-old Alabama woman who allegedly killed her Chihuahua as part of a plot to fake a miscarriage has been arrested, according to authorities.
    Anita Parker is accused of killing the dog, then cutting open the pet's stomach to take its blood and tissue to stage the miscarriage, WHNT reported Friday, citing Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell.

Parker then called 911 for medical assistance and was taken to a hospital. The woman's husband told WAFF that his wife said she had flushed the stillborn baby down the toilet.

He was convinced she was seven months along in her pregnancy.

"I guess she pushed her belly out all the time, because it looked like to me she was," he told WAFF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a comment on this or are you just shitposting whatever attention grabbing headlines you could find today?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Feel bad for the dog, she should have just gone to a butcher and bought some guts.

Deleted
    That's pretty doggone awful

Well not the first crazy one that pretends to be pregnant. I probably should feel bad about the pet, but then since I saw how a friend feeds his reptiles with living mice I tend to be less caring about the death of rodents.

¡Yo quiero mi estómago!

That's one sick puppy...

I mean short of being crazy..... was there any reason given as to why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to feel bad for the dog, I really do. But chihuahuas are the spawns of satan so fuck em. She needs mental help though

Don't really like chihuahua's but still feel bad for the dog.