Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    older sister has called me "Bobby" since i can remember. My name is Jimmy.
    .........are you really called jimbob? This is priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a nickname that was well known and spread. I guess I still kind of do as people know it, but no one uses it anymore now that we're grown up. Not gonna say it because it's my username for some social media stuff, but it was a play on my name + something that happened in school. Standard stuff, and fun for a bit until it got old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people just call me by my name except for a few people at work who call me Doc. My initials are MD.

I'm a Jr so close family and friends call me "Junior", my mother calls me June, others that knew me in the army gave me the name "Crunch" because my wife would send me Captain Crunch serial during my time overseas. Just about everyone else, colleagues and associates, call me by my last name.

I've had a ton of nicknames especially in middle school. I somehow managed to look like a 18 year-old guy even tho I was a 14 year-old girl, and my friends liked to confuse people by giving me lots of weird nicknames so it would be even harder to figure out if I was a guy or a gal. Some that I remember are:

Pena (common nickname for a middle-aged man, usually short of Pentti, Petteri or Pertti)
    Varaani (Finnish for monitor lizard, oddly had nothing to do with me playing too much video games. I got it after my long leather jacket).
    Walking hardware store and Jingle-fairy (which turned to Tinkerbell. All references to 4 metres of chains I had attached to my pants).
    Imuleväkala-Sohvi (I really can't translate this. Sohvi - is common nickname for Sofia, and I hate it).
    Sofku (Also a nickname of Sofia, funny because all my friends fathers and my own called me that, and practically no one else).
    Feli (short of my mains name, that somehow spread and many people call me that outside of the game too).

I'm sure there were many more but I can't even remember them all. I wasn't popular at all, I just had few close friends that liked to make up nicknames for me.

Fredda and Fredde. Very boring stuff.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

In WoW, a lot of my characters are named after Genghis Khan generals, and the one that I'd use the most was his lead general, Subutai (character is spelled differently), so a lot of people call me Sub. Also, my name is Chris, which is stupid common, and there were/are always other Chris people around.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Tons of them, the ones I remember:

Bubu (polish translation for Majin Buu) because I was fat in Primary/junior high
    Prezes (polish translation for Chairman) because when I was in high school i ended up in same class with one guy who bullied me previously and made an ironic joke on how I should be the class rep.
    Didnt had any in Collegue because I ended up in a serious group.
    At work I was either called Shopkeeper or Killer. Shopkeeper because I look and sounds like that shopkeeper from Frozen and Killer because I was a bit reckless when driving my LLOP.
    There's also Mr. Happy which is a snide joke made to cheer me up because I have a grim look on my face all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    My nickname was earned in-game, in WoW. Everyone called me Veg, 'cause those were the first three letters of my main's name. This evolved into Veggie, and eventually Vegetable. At first, I hated it, but later came to cherish the name, and now i've had it for... I dunno... Three years? Four? Either way, it's what everyone knows me as these days \o/
    Veggie is best out of that list.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wherever I go... I always get nicknamed, people never call me by my real name.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reno. English kid from middle-school thought pronouncing my real name was a chore, shit stuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Veggie is best out of that list.
    Hey my vegetarian friend Vegard goes by that name o/

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Hey my vegetarian friend Vegard goes by that name o/
    I'm not a vegetarian myself. I mean, come on people, what do you take me for, a cannibal?!

Nahmate. Human flesh aaaall the way.