Poll: How much have you spent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fuck I screwed up my poll.

If a mod see's this can you change the $10 to $11 in the 3nd choice plz and ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    yea, screw that!

I got the Origins edition, so gave me those skins, but I'm just going to keep leveling and take what skins are given to me. Maybe I'll spend 10 bucks later down the road, but I rather just wait and see what I earn for free......especially since I can't see my character when I'm playing anyways.
    If it was 3rd person i'd be more anxious to get kickass skins, but I rarely get Play of the Game anyways, so it's whatever for now lol
    Only time I get to see my character is when I do there taunt before the match starts LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

0$ wish there wasn't a pay shop but I guess every game that ever comes out will have micro transactions from now on.
    Hi Sephurik

I spent like 13$ or what ever my battlenet balance was (was under 15$), just to see what I would get.

Got Regal and Goddess skins for Symettra, Amber skin for Mercy, young Hanzo, and various other junk. Blizzard actually did a good job making cool looking characters and there are very few skins I actually like better than the base model and a bunch that look like shit(Young Hanzo looks terrible imo) so I wont be spending anymore money on Overwatch unless they force us to buy new heroes.

Sadly I spent $40 for the 50 boxes. I have it recorded so I might put the video up. Definitely not worth the money though.

Spent $7.50 on a 5 pack. 2nd box was full off duplicates, it was only the 3rd box I had ever opened.

Might buy more, might not. Waiting in the lobby for my mates to finish their games is when temptation sinks in.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't spent anything on boxes. The only way that I would possibly buy any of them is if I end up playing really drunk at some point and just go "Fuck it."

Deleted
    Did not plan on spending anything but the gf told me she would buy it for me as I was so excited when playing the game yesterday.
    So I got 50 boxes .

Got 5 legendary skins and crafted 2 more (lucio & mercy).

Probably won't spend anymore money in it though as I think it will go fast enough by just playing the game anyway .

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Im a sucker for cosmetics, but i wont commit to random boxes. I bought the collectors edition for the cosmetic items and vanity stuff, but unless they allow me to buy specific skins or ingame currency, i wont be spending any more on the game. It seems a rather stupid system to me, but i guess blizzard did the math and came to the conclusion that the increased profits from people not getting right away what they want is worth it over losing money from those who dont pay for RNG

Mother pus bucket!

So far I have spent $0 but have recieved multiple Gold and Purple skins via loot boxes. This is a welcoming thought, as I am not forced to pay for any specific skins

I spent $2 on 2 boxes and got Legendary Mecha-Pharah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have spent nothing. I have an underwater skin for Winston, an Emerald skin for Pharah and the white skin for Widowmaker. I think I have some others as well, but I didn't really care enough about those characters to take it in. I'm going to play some Winston tonight as I could probably do with learning a tank and he has a cool plushy that goes with him that I will be buying instead of loot boxes.

People in my guild have spent varying amounts with the highest I know of being 300$ worth of 50 box purchases.

Apparently blizzard is just drowning in money right now from all this.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I haven't bought any and don't plan on it. I have no issue with it, just figure I'll get enough gold through dupes to buy what I want or will passively get what I need through boxes.

My brother however bought 10 boxes, got a few poses and emotes for the characters he plays but that's about it.