Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

LOL Brutal revenge?

So.....for those of you that don't know me very well, I used ot be married. In fact I was married for almost 10 years, and got divorced (she cheated on me while I was deployed) and couldn't be happier.

Due to a oversight on my part, I forgot that I had my blizzard account tied into my credit card and realized it earlier today (I do everything autopay)

Loe and behold, after logging into blizz, I realized that I had two blizz accounts one for me and one for my ex wife, which I've unknowingly paid on for the last 1.5 years.

she has like 8 level 90's, all geared out, spends 16 hours a day on wow..blah blah blah.

I just cancelled both account, with no warning.

I just erased thousands of hours of log time on her end.

I feel really good lol.

Dude... level 90's are nothing now. You didn't get anything.

WoW so mature.... Give you credit though at least you didn't destroy physical property of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Dude... level 90's are nothing now. You didn't get anything.
    or 100

whatever the cap is now. She *had* like 8 of them....and thousands of hours logged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    WoW so mature....

I should care about her toons why exactly?

She literally siphoned tens of thousands of dollars from my account when I was deployed.

If there's just level 90s then the account probably hasn't been played since mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    So.....for those of you that don't know me very well, I used ot be married. In fact I was married for almost 10 years, and got divorced (she cheated on me while I was deployed) and couldn't be happier.

Due to a oversight on my part, I forgot that I had my blizzard account tied into my credit card and realized it earlier today (I do everything autopay)

Loe and behold, after logging into blizz, I realized that I had two blizz accounts one for me and one for my ex wife, which I've unknowingly paid on for the last 1.5 years.

she has like 8 level 90's, all geared out, spends 16 hours a day on wow..blah blah blah.

I just cancelled both account, with no warning.

I just erased thousands of hours of log time on her end.

I feel really good lol.
    Brilliant!

Fuck her haha.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    /slowbroclap

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Why do you hate blizzard tony? lol jk

I had a messy split with my ex common law wifey. But I let her leech off of me for a while.

I'm a fucking pushover.

God I fail at life.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    or 100

whatever the cap is now. She *had* like 8 of them....and thousands of hours logged.

- - - Updated - - -

I should care about her toons why exactly?

She literally siphoned tens of thousands of dollars from my account when I was deployed.
    Like I said credit due you didn't destroy anything physical but my point being is you should be the bigger person and not stoop to petty shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Facepalm* Two wrongs don't make a right. Honestly, what you did was pretty shitty.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Starting to understand why she cheated on you.

You gotta delete all the characters too. Dont just cancel the account

She was kinda stealing from you, OP. That's pretty jerkface of her but ce le vie.

Hope you move on and have a happy life though!

Quote Originally Posted by slayer1919 View Post
    If there's just level 90s then the account probably hasn't been played since mop.
    I misspoke.

just checked again, 8 level 100's

2 warlocks, 1 mage, 2 druids, 1 warrior, a shaman, and a Deathknight.

3 of those were played in the last 2 days

god this makes me chuckle hard, I can only imagine the tears that are being shed the next time she goes to log in and gets the "account not valid" error.

muhahah

She 100% deserved this.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Brilliant!

Fuck her haha.

*high five*

hells yeah.

The accounts won't be inaccessible until the sub dates runs by. Also, should have deletes all the characters after giving away all the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Like I said credit due you didn't destroy anything physical but my point being is you should be the bigger person and not stoop to petty shit.
    how is cancelling an account that I don't use petty?

Why should I pay for someone elses Wow account, especially an Ex?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuervos View Post
    You gotta delete all the characters too. Dont just cancel the account
    Hmmm, have to look into that.

Lvl 90's? So she hasn't played the game in ages? I don't think she will notice your revenge.

When she calls you to bitch about it. Please record the conversation.